What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Guys I'm Mullins

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Hi guys I have been following this forum for months and have finally joined up, I couldn't before because this site doesn't except free email accounts.

But I'm here now and just wanna say Hi and that I have been a raider for 10 years and am a mullins fanatic.

Looking forward to sundays game :)

Bay56

First Grade
Mullos lets get straight to business ... do you support our current coach :)

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Bay56 said:
Mullos lets get straight to business ... do you support our current coach :)

Well thats a tough one had we won thoes really close games this year eg Warriors, strorm & panthers we would have finished equal 5th a position most would have been contet with.
Obviously it has been a disapointg year overall after last years sucses but If I remember correctly it was elliot at the helm then 2!

I Think hes a great guy that can get results out of his players, he just needs a few things to go his way.. this year it didn't happen....But I'm thinking next year it will :)

In short give him another year, if we don't make teh top 8 in 2005 OF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! :evil: :D

Bay56

First Grade
OK Mullo's ... I'm putting you in my "fence sitters" category ... I have a dossier on everyone in this forum ... your last post also clearly tells me something about you :) :)

GO THE RAIDERS ..... use the right tactics Elliot.

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
I was never asked either! gutted, Anyway I think Elliott is a flower when it comes to players selections but its hard to hate him when you see him dancing to Luke Davico's phone. That was a hoot.

Greenblooded

Juniors
Yep I actually don't have too much of a problem with Elliott, but I think we really need a backs coach as we are a rabble inside the oppositions 20 metre line.

Latest posts