What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Guys

Redback71

First Grade
just thought id say and its great to say so many familar names on the board its a shame about the eels board :( but hey where here now. :D

country eel

Juniors
welcome redback71,Ihad a gut full of the eels board as well,pricks wouldn't moderate my posts,this board s not to bad,getting quite a few eel board members over here.
3.gif

Eelectrica

Referee
Hey Redback, great to see some more people finding this one. I don't really understand why the moderators won't let posts through regarding this site.
It's pretty obvious they are no longer interested in running the old board and want to shut it down.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeh, Hi Funnel Web.

Great to see so many old typists coming over to THE NEW BOARD.
The old one sux.

Suity

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parrot said:
Ron Jeremy said:
This board is cool.......i've forgotten all about rleague!!
as you just mentioned it, you couldn't have forgotten about it!

Don't be smart ;-) .....i no what you mean & what i meant was that im over my rleague withdrawals & this is now2 the go to site.

Even if rleague came back on air....i wouldn't run back there....i doubt it will re open though!!

Redback71

First Grade
one thing im a wee bit jealous of is your avatars i just cant get them to work no matter what i do when the best place to store the pic as i dont have a web page.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Redback71 said:
one thing im a wee bit jealous of is your avatars i just cant get them to work no matter what i do when the best place to store the pic as i dont have a web page.

All you have to do is highlight a picture.......right click....go to properities....and then highlight the URL....then copy & paste.....piece of piss :lol: :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
OK then.

This particular picture came from a website, which I had open at the time.
I think I need a more detailed explanation to get it working. I'm illiterate when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Thanks peoples!! :oops:

Suity