What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi NRL

badav

Bench
Coleman said:
If I was being paid $100K a year plus, and had their resources, I'm sure I could do a better job.

Sure you could buddy.:lol: Everyone is a genius on the internet.
Oh by the way what multi million dollar business have you run in the past. let us know

[furrycat]

Coach
badav said:
Sure you could buddy.:lol: Everyone is a genius on the internet.
Oh by the way what multi million dollar business have you run in the past. let us know

I own Microsoft.

Got any proof suggesting otherwise?

starburst

Juniors
It seems that ch9 have lost the plot, since its likely gonna lose to ch7 this year.

So its only chance to win is for NRL to rate big on Friday, but what does it do? It does not promote it? Strange?

Does AFL run ch9?:sarcasm:

magpie_man

Juniors
Live Friday night footy is gonna rate it's balls off.
Just about everyone I know are blowing their wads in anticipation of it.

Moffo

Referee
Red'n'White said:
We are all talking about the start of the season. Are we not!!!

I think the NRL lack of ad campaign is a winner. We are all eager waiting an the edge of our seats waiting waiting waiting for the comp to start. Waiting for the ads so we can have a pull and scream NRL YES YES YES! When the comp proper kicks off the ads will come at us thick and fast.

Even with all the AwFuL ads on television I couldn't tell you when it kicks off (or pats off or tips off or whatever its called). Who really cares? When the AFL ads come on its time for a cuppa or a piss. lol.

We don't need to be screaming at the administrators to waste money on ads, when its not needed.

WE ALL KNOW WHEN IT STARTS FELLAS! (9 days to go) and counting. WOO HOO!!!

your preaching to the converted sonny

starburst said:
It seems that ch9 have lost the plot, since its likely gonna lose to ch7 this year.

So its only chance to win is for NRL to rate big on Friday, but what does it do? It does not promote it? Strange?

Does AFL run ch9?:sarcasm:

Yeah, it does, indirectly.

Unfortunately 9 have a fabulous product that will more than make up for Eddie.