What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hilder to Gold Coast

sharkamania

Juniors
My first big scoop.
Waltzing's had a enough of being shuffled around and bunted to PL and has decided to sign with the Titans.
Look for an announcement soon.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
sorry mate, you missed that scoop. already been made.
some very happy titans who continue to recruit versatility & talent.

veryhappyshark

Juniors
what is wrong wif this club...honestly, cant we retain players who want to stay here or buy players that are good

management suck!

Easily our most skillfull backrower.

Could have a devastating impact if used correctly in the starting line up or off the bench. He will go well up there with Carty being big old skilfull backrower himself. I dont blame him for going.

spider

Coach
veryhappyshark said:
what is wrong wif this club...honestly, cant we retain players who want to stay here or buy players that are good

management suck!

Mgt are great in the eyes of Aitken - they have provided the opportunity and a signed 2 year deal with the Storm for him.

carinashark

First Grade
We have a good set of back rowers,he plays hot and cold and we dont need him . He should go to the Titans where his skills will be usefull . Good luck to him.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So carina, we have no use for his skills?
Tell me how Williams is more skilled then him? Even Gallen? Arent you a critic of Gallens hands? How many times does Hilly drop the ball have you ever seen it happen?
Hot & cold.
rubbish.

BeenThere

Juniors
For those that say he is hot and cold -- bullsh*t -- he is confused, just like half the other players in the team. One week George wants this, the next week it is completely the opposite.

shark martin

Juniors
I dont think we'll miss him terribly, we have an abundance of second rowers that do the job... Its a smart move by him, he wont get a run here any time soon

ali

Bench
I think he is a better player than what he has shown in recent times. But I do think Gallen, Thompson, Bird and Williams are deservedly ahead of him. If we had a guarenteed replacement in a position we need strengthening lined up then I would be 100% behind not making a decent effort to keep him. However the fact we are battling to sign anyone decent, suggests to me we should keep him anyway.

Dread

Juniors
At the very least, he's excellent depth. I hope we don't have any injuries next season.

Inferno

Coach
Definately a stupid move and really he is the best lock we have at the club. We need as much creativity as we can get on the paddock seeing as it's not coming from our halfback. Gallen is a good backrower but is definately not a ball playing lock. You could probably count on 1 hand the amount of times he has passed the ball this year.

Good pick up by the Titans though and I look forward to seeing him run around next year. Might even bump into him every now and again.

shark martin said:
I dont think we'll miss him terribly, we have an abundance of second rowers that do the job... Its a smart move by him, he wont get a run here any time soon

Not really. Only first grade capable backrowers we will have next year are Thommo, Gallen, Wierdo, Bird and Ciraldo. We are losing Bails, Scott and Hilder. If Injury hits next year we will definately be f**ked.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Another quality local junior goneski...watching him play 5/8 and kicking goals in 2nds on the weekend...I thought what an awesome player...everyone knows he isnt a 5/8 or hooker for that matter...and I'm sure the goalkicking was lumped onto him...but he still does all that with a certain elegance. Pathetic job by those in charge...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If we had someone like Latu still here it wouldn't worry me so much, but as mentioned its the depth that will well and truly f*ck us!

It would be good if we signed a half decent hooker for next year! The problem is we haven't! We are gambling on a bloke who was carving up Jim Beam cup. May be good, may be bad i cant really comment because i haven't seen this finn guy play!

Kinga will shine at a professional club.