What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh named greatest player to never win a grand final

gUt

Coach
You’re trying so hard. Johns played hardly any football in 1997.

He did win the next 2 Dally M medals when the competition was full strength again though. Which is what you’d expect from the greatest Rugby League player of all time.

I did expect that to be honest but with the obvious 9/ARL bias Johns was always going to get it instead. ;)

gordsy

Juniors
I'd say Blocker, Sirro and Pearce all in front Hindmarsh. Brasher too. But Hindmarsh might be the better club man than the others.Having met both, one thing Pearce and Hindmarsh have in common is they are both dumb as dog shit.

simmo05

Bench
I'd say Blocker, Sirro and Pearce all in front Hindmarsh. Brasher too. But Hindmarsh might be the better club man than the others.Having met both, one thing Pearce and Hindmarsh have in common is they are both dumb as dog shit.
Tim Brasher, highly underrated, and still my favorite player

I thought Hindy's first 3 or 4 seasons were far superior to the rest. He started out a far more dynamic player, ran a good line and was a genuine threat with the ball in hand. He declined slowly and became a tacklebot, granted, a tough one. Too tired to make any impact in attack, due in part to the awful Parramatta squads and coaches he was forced to endure. I liked him though. Was good at rep level too.

super_coach

First Grade
The best third man flopper ever to play. Over rated is the first thing that comes to mind with Hindmarsh. Very good club backrower but not elite. Steve Rodgers, Wayne Pearce, Back door, Stacey Jones are just a few who come to mind without giving it much thought...I guess the survey was done in the Parramatta local rag

This Year?

Immortal
Needs more Jason Smith.

Jason Smith eh...

thinking-face_1f914.png

Can't say I've......

3wb3rt.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts