What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh to call time at season's end for Eels

Eels Dude

Coach
There ya go then. He may well retire at the end of the season goes but I doubt any decision has been made yet. I still think if the rest of our forwards pick up the slack and we start the season well he can get back to playing his best footy. He's really been let down by some of his team-mates the past couple of years.

God-King Dean

Immortal
lol he seemed a bit pissy in the interview.

Telegraph says he will retire. Hours later 9 ask him whether he'll retire or not.

Intredasting....

lol he seemed a bit pissy in the interview.

Telegraph says he will retire. Hours later 9 ask him whether he'll retire or not.

Intredasting....

of course he was pissy in the interview he had to take time out of his day to answer an article about himself that was completely false wouldnt you be?

Last edited:
f**k off.

+1.

Good on him - it was a baseless article, no quotes from him. I am sure there will be little mention of the response in the Herald tomorrow. And yet todays article smacked of Danny Weidler!

I hope this isn't going to be the question he answers all year (ala Ricky Ponting)

Tony Bongo

Bench
+1.

Good on him - it was a baseless article, no quotes from him. I am sure there will be little mention of the response in the Herald tomorrow. And yet todays article smacked of Danny Weidler!

I hope this isn't going to be the question he answers all year (ala Ricky Ponting)

If it produces a similar run of form to Ponting's , they can ask the question as much as they like.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Who writes an article about someone retiring without any quotes?

Glad to hear Hindmarsh will continue.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Whether he retires at the end of this season, or plays on next season, we now realise that there are not too many more games for N. Hindmarsh, so take every chance you get to see him in action.

Here's hoping that he makes the right decision for himself and he is able to go out on his own terms and playing to his high standards.

bartman

Immortal
Hindy just on 9 news. Said the retirement story is bs.
Interesting...

The original article mentions that Hindy had discussed the issue with Andrew Johns and Andrew Ryan - which kind of suggests the "source" for the article might have been someone close to either of these guys? If so, Hindy would rightly be pissed off that his business ended up straight in the papers...

Eels Dude

Coach
Not sup rising though, mainly storm and raiders fans shooting off about how shit hindy is!

Don't see why anyone would be concerned about the NRL thread. All the posts in there are notorious trolls who always just say s**t to try and stir others. Probably don't even support the clubs they claim to support. I laughed after the second page as it was the usual trolls who just tried to wind people up but no-one bites. And people think the Eels forum has gone to s**t.

MrT

Juniors
If the article is true, it's a disgrace that it was leaked out. He deserved a press conference. I believe he's retiring and was going to announce before start of season and is now pissed it's been leaked. Probably make play an extra year now just to shove it up them lol

Latest posts