What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy doesn't think Mannah is Captain material?

Last night on The Game Plan, Hindy was asked about next year's captain. He nominated Smith and Keating but made no mention of Mannah.

So, start the theories as to why he left Mannah out...GO!

yy_cheng

Coach
Hindy for mine is not that good a Captain and beside reputation games his only other senior Captain was caylo. Probably had another one just priority to caylo but probably only a short stint

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He probably played under Dymock and McKracken as well, i saw the interview and i thought maybe Hindy was challenging Mannah to step and show us the player and leader he can be.????

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Pretty sure he was asked who was going to make the 50 tackles and 20 hit ups a game when he retires, nothing about the captaincy.

eels_fan

First Grade
Correct mateo moi moi

He was asked who would take over his leadership role in the defensive line not the captaincy

SDM

First Grade
Did they ask who was going to kill attacking momentum with slow weak hitups in the opposition 20m zone?

natheel

Coach
Maybe with all that's happening with mannah in the home department with Jon maybe hindy thinks he needs to concentrate in that before being handed the captaincy.

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe Tim still lives with his Mum and that totally f**ks up the captain's pizza night.

natheel

Coach
Ive been impressed with mk this year in the field and also in the press conferences. I wouldn't mind if he became captain

But if Stuart came over to the club who would he pick?

Captain BF

Juniors
I don't think Captains matter as much in Rugby League as they do in Cricket. League Captains are more figureheads as opposed to giving the team directions which should be up to the halves or the spine of the team. So maybe Sandow? Hayne? Keating?

jimmy77au

Juniors
Mannah cant be taken seriously as long as he looks like this

aggro.jpg

Latest posts