What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hindy

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Second in my opinion, but I wouldnt trade him for any other.

Stanley has played most of his football in first grade at wing and centre and is being used in the backrow as the depth the Dragons have in the backline is reasonably impressive at present. His foray into the pack against Souths was highly unimpressive.

Aubusson is probably going to end up in the backrow but has played first grade at centre/five eight moreso.

If you are naming centre/back rowers there are plenty who are much quicker than Hindy in that respect. As a backrower wholly and solely he is up there.

I understand what you mean. Im looking at their junior carrer aswell. Feleti Mateo is a five eight but has played most of his 1st grade career at second row. But then again, Willie Mason played some junior games on the wing, I couldnt say he is a winger though. I supose its where a player feels most comfortable. Like Finchy.