What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hire a hitman

eels1986

Juniors
How golod was PJ Marsh's tackle on big Scotty Logan tonight. Mate the guy is fearless. He then ran at Logan later and drew another penalty. Must start again next week.

strider

Post Whore
:lol: .... pound for pound, PJ is the biggest hitter in the NRL .... along with Withers (both in action tonight) .... they consistantly put BIG hits on MUCH bigger players .... great stuff :clap: :clap:

dazeely

First Grade
strider said:
:lol: .... pound for pound, PJ is the biggest hitter in the NRL .... along with Withers (both in action tonight) .... they consistantly put BIG hits on MUCH bigger players .... great stuff :clap: :clap:

what about Lacey from the bongos

dazeely

First Grade
my only concern about PJ pulling off the big hits is injury. Has to pick his mark or else could come off second best. But yes what a f**king hit- bloody huge.....

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
dazeely said:
my only concern about PJ pulling off the big hits is injury. Has to pick his mark or else could come off second best. But yes what a f**king hit- bloody huge.....

yes it should be one of the NRL.coms hit of the week for sure

TheParraboy

Staff member
Great hit by pj no question, but there was another cracker we shouldnt forget....

Equally and more importantly I thought Hindys rattling josh millers chest/ribs in the 30th min was a match turner. At that point both sides were dropping ball , we were only 6-0 up

I dont think Miller came back on the field, hence canberra down to 16 men.

MrT

Juniors
Avenger said:
PJ Marsh also started. Hagan must be reading our posts.

Hagan did everything i would have done, not saying I'm cluey or anything.
Blake for Finch ( who had a great game supporting Tim Smith)
Inu for Timana ( had a great game, know he he has razzle dazzle but it was his enthusiasm in defence that impressed me. My nickanme for him is " Inu and away"
Great dummy and blind side play to set up Hayne. Inu is a furture superstar. I'd keep playing him ahead of Tahu even as the kid wants to play for Parra

Fa'aoso strong but needs tighter ball control

Just to mention cannings, if he stays injury free he will get better with more match fitness.

We did it tonight without our best 2 props ( Cayless and Fui) in a wet weather match, very impressive

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that hit was memorable, so was Jarryd's flick pass back to Corboda

eelz47

Coach
there was a few big hits in the lower grades earlier too

they must of been feed raw meat or something

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelz47 said:
there was a few big hits in the lower grades earlier too

they must of been feed raw meat or something

I remember poor old Weller getting creamed..:lol:

JOB 3:14

Juniors
eels1986 said:
How golod was PJ Marsh's tackle on big Scotty Logan tonight. Mate the guy is fearless. He then ran at Logan later and drew another penalty. Must start again next week.

How good has PJ been period. He has consistently been amongst our most effective players for a while now. We need to make him a priority and sign him up. He should hold down the regular hooking position. Pig should be the one coming off the bench. This should be an obvious pick and im glad Hagan has picked up on it.