What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitlist For 2009.

i think he will be on the fringe of a possible rep selection so moving clubs at this point would be a bad career move imo the same way ashley harrison f**ked his chances up at nailing and queensland jumper ...

you guys need some more grunt and your forwards for the most part let you down last year ... you've got some potent outside backs and a solid developing halves combination ... you need to give asotasi some more help ...

get rid of kidwell and bring in someone like taylor from the bronco's ... and bring in a utility like maitua who will mostly cover your backrow but can slot around the halves or centre when needed ... do the job dean widders should have done but i'm not sure if maitua's unpredictability is worth the trouble

MattJ

Juniors
i think he will be on the fringe of a possible rep selection so moving clubs at this point would be a bad career move imo the same way ashley harrison f**ked his chances up at nailing and queensland jumper ...

you guys need some more grunt and your forwards for the most part let you down last year ... you've got some potent outside backs and a solid developing halves combination ... you need to give asotasi some more help ...

get rid of kidwell and bring in someone like taylor from the bronco's ... and bring in a utility like maitua who will mostly cover your backrow but can slot around the halves or centre when needed ... do the job dean widders should have done but i'm not sure if maitua's unpredictability is worth the trouble

Good post, i agree with everything said here.

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
asotasi was 24 when he signed. how about you do your research before you shoot your mouth about something you have NO knowledge about

Aaron, maybe its time to open your eyes and read something proper before you comment....

Asotasi was the one player i made an exception for, but my point was how much did you have to pay him??? 500k??? answer one question, had the dogs been able to offer him the same money, do you really think he would'v still gone to the rabbits?????

NO CHANCE...... read the facts before you start something with someone that will leave you with egg all over your face every time

Dave Q

Coach
Aaron, maybe its time to open your eyes and read something proper before you comment....

Asotasi was the one player i made an exception for, but my point was how much did you have to pay him??? 500k??? answer one question, had the dogs been able to offer him the same money, do you really think he would'v still gone to the rabbits?????

NO CHANCE...... read the facts before you start something with someone that will leave you with egg all over your face every time

You werent invited here to put down our guys.

You dont know anything about anything.

Agree 100%

Our forwards (besides Asotasi and Luke Stuart) are sh!thouse.

We need to sign another Marquee forward. We also need a workhorse tackling machine who can play 80 minutes. I would be happy if we signed David Stagg and Tom Learoyd Lars. Lars is not marquee at the moment but I think he will be in another year or two.

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
You werent invited here to put down our guys.

You dont know anything about anything.

oohhh, here we go, if someone says something, you guys sook and cry

what dont i know about dave q? the world over knows that asotasi only went there cause of the money, im not bagging the team out, its the truth, he wanted more from the dogs, if they offered more, he would have stayed.

and in my opinion, souths paid overs for him, he is a great player, but not in the 500k mark....

so if you cant handle someone elses opinion, go put your head in the sand and live like that....

when saints pay overs, im the first to admit it, you seem to be quiet defensive, maybe your just paranoid that if you hear the truth often enough you might snap out of this fantasy world you live in....

i never not once said he was a sh*t player, i just said he isnt worth 500k...

if you cant reply with something decent, then dont reply at all.... turn off your computer and go to pre school....

what a load of crap ... every player who leaves a club for a significant contract upgrade wouldn't leave if their club was able to offer the same money ...

as it was asotasi saw an oppurtunity with a club on the rise and i think his move has been more than justified ...

do you think darius boyd would join the dragons if the bronco's didn't have significant salary cap pressure? ... idiot ...

asotasi is one of those players that a team can pay overs for and not be worried because they know he will deliver the goods EVERY TIME ...

the dragons would take him and if they did you wouldn't complain one bit

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
at 500k????? lol lol lol i dont think so, we develop our own juniors, and we dont pay overs for no player, and we still finish above you losers on the table

Lox

Juniors
i think your dreaming.... most are still under 30 years of age, maybe when each is 32/33 years old you guys might be in with a chance....

lololololol

its to early for these players to go to the retirement village

stanley gene is your man!!

Dragon-4-Lyf

Juniors
Are You Guys Comparing Gasnier To Asotasi????? What A Joke, Gasnier Was The Best Centre In The World, He Was Worth Alot More Than That, And For Your Info, Cause You Guys Struggle To Get The Truth, His Contract From Saints Was Only $350 A Year, Thats 100k Less Than Asotasi, So If Asotasi Isnt Overpaid, Then You Guys Are In One Deep Zombie Sleep....

He Should Be On 100k Less Than Gasnier, He Doesnt Come Close To Gasnier, Anyways, Good Luck To You Guys, Pay Whatever For Whoever, Its Your Teams Grave Thats Being Dug.....

Later Central Coast Crowes

Bulldog Force

Referee
How old is wesser? how old is best? you signed vagana at what age? what age is craig wing? think about it....

sure you guys got young talent, but when was the last time you signed a youngster thats had a future?

Facts fellas, not gaga land, when you talk and post your opinions, at least do your research first....
Sandow

Latest posts