What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HNWP Round 1

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Some close games.
I hear the Mounties v Sharks game was high quality and a cracker of a game/
I watched the Bears v St Marys and while the score blew out it was closer than it sounds. The first 15-20 was a real arm wrestle/ Vanessa Foliaki had a great return bagging a double. Kira Dibb kicked some great conversions. Raecene Mcgregor and Nita Maynard were all good. Actually despite the score there were no bad players our there

Tigers1986

Juniors
Curious as to why Sergis and Apps didn't play for Wests. Nothing on the socials, and both were at the ground so it's not COVID. I'm thinking getting over lingering injurie issues from the WNRL?

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I think it was a mix across the board. I think a few NRLW players were rested on the weekend.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
My initial thought was that the rd1 game Newcastle v Wenty might have been a bit ordinary may have been a little too based on last year. Results this weekend and the bits I saw of the St Marys v Wenty game, I think both Wenty and Newcastle might be a bit better than I originally thought. That is great.

Anynoe at any of the games this weekend ?

Latest posts