What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho, Ho, Ho......

Rich102

Staff member
Well, it's that time of year again. And what a topsy-turvy year it's been.

Blair won the first competition of the year by being optimistic. Led after round 1 and was never caught.

AliN and Ozbash tied for first in the Skinner Memorial trophy. A close run race where the lead changed numerous times. Very fitting winners.

We only had one Last Man Standing this year. Taken out by Rhyno.

And the important one.....................we came 8th.

So there is some cause for hope next year. Could that be light at the end of the tunnel?

Again a few thank-yous are due:
One Warrior for keeping our "Roster" thread up to date.
Phillip Smith and his merry band for their game day thread.
Meth for so ably managing the MVP threads. (And now a mod too. Congratulations).
Mixmasterreece. For his illuminating insights. Much appreciated.
Rhythm & Stealth. The "Fan in the Stand" is a great series.
vvvrulz for our "Weekly Match Results".
Mr Angry, our resident shark
And, as always, MKEB my fellow mod.

Just a quick note. If anybody has any ideas about competitions or features they would like to see on the forum add it to this thread or PM me.

Now is the time for the biggest thank you. To you all for making this place a good place to hang out. Have a safe and happy Christmas.

And lastly a fond farewell to our mate Skinner. I know Christmas won't be the same at his place this year.

JJ

Immortal
It is indeed a great wee forum - thanks to all those Rich thanked, and especially Rich...

8th was a good season, much better than I had hoped, let's hope we can claw our way in again...

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Xmas and New Year with the loved ones, and like Skinner's family I trust, fondly remembers those we've lost.

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
It is indeed a great wee forum - thanks to all those Rich thanked, and especially Rich...

8th was a good season, much better than I had hoped, let's hope we can claw our way in...

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Xmas and New Year with the loved ones, and like Skinner's family I trust, fondly remembers those we've lost.

Hear hear!

One Warrior

Bench
Well, it's that time of year again. And what a topsy-turvy year it's been.

Blair won the first competition of the year by being optimistic. Led after round 1 and was never caught.

AliN and Ozbash tied for first in the Skinner Memorial trophy. A close run race where the lead changed numerous times. Very fitting winners.

We only had one Last Man Standing this year. Taken out by Rhyno.

And the important one.....................we came 8th.

So there is some cause for hope next year. Could that be light at the end of the tunnel?

Again a few thank-yous are due:
One Warrior for keeping our "Roster" thread up to date.
Phillip Smith and his merry band for their game day thread.
Meth for so ably managing the MVP threads. (And now a mod too. Congratulations).
Mixmasterreece. For his illuminating insights. Much appreciated.
Rhythm & Stealth. The "Fan in the Stand" is a great series.
vvvrulz for our "Weekly Match Results".
Mr Angry, our resident shark
And, as always, MKEB my fellow mod.

Just a quick note. If anybody has any ideas about competitions or features they would like to see on the forum add it to this thread or PM me.

Now is the time for the biggest thank you. To you all for making this place a good place to hang out. Have a safe and happy Christmas.

And lastly a fond farewell to our mate Skinner. I know Christmas won't be the same at his place this year.
Thanks Rich, sorry been a bit busy with the final week at work for the year. You run a great forum and thanks to everyone else with the parts they play. A Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to everyone and stay safe, 2019 will be a good year for the Warriors.

Latest posts