What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Since the original Ho Hum thread is now closed, I thought I'd help out by giving it's replacement a head start...

LOL@50uff$ ;-)

gypsy

Bench
Brilliant, glad to be back.

e9d931c9-94d4-45b8-a03e-67f0272c5e61.jpg

gypsy

Bench
I know what they say about sequels, but this could seriously rival it.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
acually i'm disappointed i missed out on the honour of starting up the next ho-hum..

i was going to call it "muzby's house"...

and y'all invited..

gypsy

Bench
That would be a fitting tribute.
Where's NewcastleRabbit? Hope he's not talking to himself over in the original Ho Hum

gypsy

Bench
10,003 Members to date. This is the third time i've posted it, it keeps getting deleted. I'm stating a fact from the official website, like newcastlerabbit is, so please refrain from deleting it. I'm entitled to contribute the same facts.

gypsy

Bench
He's a lock. Just lacks any sort of consistency. Might play 2 good games a season for yas.

gypsy

Bench
What are peoples thoughts on Isaac Luke's tackle tonight, where he twisted Rangi Chase's leg.
Here is the video for those who missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZtnVOf3p0

For mine, it is another cheap shot from one of the best. There is no place in the game for some of the things he has done in the last few weeks.

Thoughts?

gypsy

Bench
Stick to topic.

Isaac Luke's name is mentioned in the article you copied in, as is the England v NZ clash.

A headline doesn't make the rest of the article null and void.

He's a Souths player, it's relevant. I'm not going to start a thread for each player.

So, if you have any thoughts, please give yours on Isaac's tackle. If not, leave it to someone else to give their opinion. It's a forum last I checked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts