What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench
do you like my ears

I thought that may have been Madge with those brilliant big ears to yell the clues into!

I would put big Sam in the front row & get him to smash Napa,Moa,Evans & co. into submission & put them right on the back foot in the first 20 mins.

After Sam[& co.] have intimidated them severely we can get on with watching Cody,Reynolds & GI enjoy the platform of enforcement setup & led by big Sam.

Sam is a big,tough boy & should lead from the front in this game--& I mean in the engine-room;driving!!!

alien

Referee
Art-of-Coaching.Blog_-630x315.png

what are you saying to madge here doyen?

i don't know what he is saying, but it doesn't look very structured!

alien

Referee
I would put big Sam in the front row & get him to smash Napa,Moa,Evans & co. into submission & put them right on the back foot in the first 20 mins.

hopefully he'll do that, even if he plays lock. he'll be in the middle third of the field anyway

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
Can we get rid of this thread please Mod, Im over it, and Shadow, your a f**kwit and have no respect for animals. Stop posting your sick pics.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
i'm pretty sure he said he doesn't have a sexuality and that he wanted to f**k animals. :lol:

Whilst I am not a Roosters or Souths supporter by any stretch of the imagination, you and your other username have just embarrassed and outed yourselves for being complete f**ken tools.
Poor form, even from a turncoat.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whilst I am not a Roosters or Souths supporter by any stretch of the imagination, you and your other username have just embarrassed and outed yourselves for being complete f**ken tools.
Poor form, even from a turncoat.

Well I'm definitely not a Dragons supporter by any stretch of the imagination.

Stop having a go at alien and go back to your forum.

You have come in here just to stir trouble.

Alien knows a lot about footy and has very good insights.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I believe your right Jubilee.
Alien and Shadow.

What about yourself????

Always whinging.

Get involved in good discussions on here. There is lots of good talk. You seem to focus on the negatives rather than the positives which actually outweigh the negatives.

In another thread I posted in reference to you twice in a kind manner and you don't even answer. That's pretty rude actually from you.

alien

Referee

i don't have another username, and mitchell pearce actually did say that. it's all on video

alien

Referee
shadow, you posted 'the art of coaching', but have you heard of 'the art of the deal'. it's a good read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts