What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
that just means you are wrong most of the time

DiegoNT: one of the dumbest posters ever on LU.
I respect his opinion.

He doesn't respect my posts. Diego then makes personal attacks and bullshits as you know from his post on the first page of this thread.
you are accusing someone of "brain development problems" and you can't even spell LYING! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers mate.

You got him good.

We are fully with it alien. As for others well hmmmmm.......

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
yeah i hope you f**ken choke! :)

Choke? Like this?

images

alien

Referee
hey guys.. notice the green tea advertising on the official rabbitohs website??? lol

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
Besides dominating this site, and pissing in each others pockets, I find they are of no value to the forum, and I ask fellow members to back me.

I find their posts embarrassing , and they totally dominate this forum.

They may even be the same person, and the idiotic pictures really annoy me, Im sure they annoy you also?

I ask for fellow members, to take a stand, and complain about these geniuss, to the Mod.

Im sick of coming on this forum, only to hear these idiots comments, and not many more.

I wonder the membership on here, Im sure the rest of us, are sick to death of these Morons.

If you want this forum to be fair dinkum, and intelligent minds discuss issues, please back me to gag these Idiots.

If I have no support, I will disappear.

No problem.

Grumpy.

I agree on one thing you said the pictures really annoy me too but the rest I disagree I think every fan has a right to voice there opinion good or bad, right or wrong

southsport

First Grade
Hey guys what's going on tonight seems to be a bit of banter about
Everyone has the right to post
Everyone has issues and are dealing with different challenges in life
Being negative and aggressive is not a healthy way to be and is detrimental to all
Grumpy I hear where you are coming from loud and clear
R20 you seem like a very decent giuy
We all love the bunnies so let's give all this turning on each other crap a big miss and enjoy what the season ahead may bring for us all
I piss in no mans pocket but I'm not tolerating any stand over intimidating keyboard warrior crap
That's what is embarrassing all the negative crap attacking posters when we should be having healthy fun banter about our bloody heroes the bunnies

I

Ah! The voice of reason, where have you been Beny!

Pommy

Coach
They are most likely the same person who shouldn't be allowed within 50 feet of a computer. I don't visit here much anymore as they're utter dullards who just ruin everything and agree with each other for no reason.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Southsport, alien and R20 seem to be the only 3 people in the world continually pushing this story. Fact is Mitch will be dealt with the moment he lands back in Sydney from Northern Thailand.

And if you think we are the only club who covers things up then you are incredibly naive particularly when 2 of your own have had issues with prescription drugs including an overdose that almost cost them their lives. All I heard on here during that time was about it not being Walkers first time in trouble with that sort of thing.

Southsport, alien and R20 seem to be the only 3 people in the world continually pushing this story. Fact is Mitch will be dealt with the moment he lands back in Sydney from Northern Thailand.

And if you think we are the only club who covers things up then you are incredibly naive particularly when 2 of your own have had issues with prescription drugs including an overdose that almost cost them their lives. All I heard on here during that time was about it not being Walkers first time in trouble with that sort of thing.

Pearce has had more chances than any Souths player.Time for him to be stood down,Jake Friend style and go make me some sangas for a year.

southsport

First Grade

It's been freely talked about elsewhere, apparently moley and the lurker know all about it but refuse to spill the beans.

The only problem I have with cover-ups is how the media is so biased in the way it treats Souths compared to other clubs, as moley said if this had happened at Souths we'd never hear the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts