What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
You are getting there- a much easier to understand post. Next time, feel free to include some punctuation.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Yep, you should build a museum in your heartland.

I am sure ANZ Stadium or the Gosford Council or the WA Government would arrange something for you - perhaps even a few more shekels could be obtained for Rusty and Holmes-a-court.

boo_boo

Juniors
Yep, you should build a museum in your heartland.

I am sure ANZ Stadium or the Gosford Council or the WA Government would arrange something for you - perhaps even a few more shekels could be obtained for Rusty and Holmes-a-court.

This response is nearly as stupid as Souths using ANZ Stadium as our Home Ground itself.
Once the sweetheart deals with ANZ stop or fall through watch Richo go crawling back to the SFS.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What comments were you referring too? There was only one poster that mentioned boat people and Irishman but I didn't think that was racist .. And even if It is what has that got to do with souths being Pride of the league. Some people come on here just looking for a fight. f**k off back to your own teams forum.
So, to paraphrase your post:

'No racism here, however you are different from the rest of us, so go back to where you came from'

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I see that stmerge fans are running down vossy whom is a souths man thru and thru why dont those stmerge fans read (down) the bottom of the premiership page from 1908-2011:lol:

Premierships
For a full list of NSWRL/ARL/SL/NRL premiers, see Australian rugby league premiers.

Titles

Club

South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sydney Roosters
Balmain Tigers
Bulldogs
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Brisbane Broncos
[[Parramatta Eels]
Western Suburbs Magpies
[[Canberra Raiders
Newtown Jets
Newcastle Knights
Penrith Panthers
North Sydney Bears
Melbourne Storm
Wests Tigers
St. George Illawarra Dragons

• The Melbourne Storm won the 2007 & 2009 Grand Finals, but were stripped of their premierships on April 22, 2010, for exceeding the NRL Salary Cap in these years.

fmd if you were any more off-topic, you'd be typing something about knitting..

Fingerbang

Bench
20 Jun 2011

2011WalshsPharmacyDayDetail-44366883-4ff9-482c-93fc-b3949dd32c0f.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Rabbitohs Day at South Maroubra, brought to you by Walsh’s Village Pharmacy, will be held on Saturday 9 July from 11am to midday on the corner of Malabar Road and Meagher Avenue.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This will be great fun for everyone with a fabulous rock ‘n’ roll band, a charity BBQ for the Sydney Children's Hospital and fantastic prizes to be won.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There will be a lucky draw for a signed and framed South Sydney jersey and tickets to the Ambassador's lounge at our home games at ANZ Stadium.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The kids can win signed footballs as well as getting the players' autographs and having photos taken with their heroes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roy Asotasi and Scott Geddes will be among the players attending along with Reggie Rabbit and Bob McCarthy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The boys and girls (not to forget the adults) are encouraged to get into the spirit of the day and wear school or club jerseys.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is a fantastic opportunity to meet the players in a relaxed local environment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The day is sponsored by Walsh's Village Pharmacy and the Maroubra Lions Junior RLFC will cook the BBQ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Make sure you get down to South Maroubra for a fun Saturday morning on July 9.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Social-News/Rabbitohs-Day-in-South-Maroubra-9-July.html[/FONT]
I thought the Sydney Comedy Festival for 2011 had already been on.

Oh, and apparently the photographers have a panoramic lens for the kids wanting their photo taken with GI

woodyk2

First Grade
Yep....although i cant stand souffs it would be so much better for the game And souffs moral...it must be soul destroying when you think of it playing at ANZ in front of nobody. Until then ill just keep lol@souffs.

Yep....although i cant stand souffs it would be so much better for the game And souffs moral...it must be soul destroying when you think of it playing at ANZ in front of nobody. Until then ill just keep lol@souffs.

You cant stand Souths,but your on a Souths forum, WTF :lol:

woodyk2

First Grade
But seriously mate...even if Redfern only held say 10 grand....that would look sooooo much better than 8 grand at ANZ....fa chrisake...imagine capitalising on the amount of free to air coverage you blokes get...can only be good.Why souffs get so much free to air is beyond me but a chockers redfern oval would look much much much better on tv.AND you would have a home ground again....win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously mate...even if Redfern only held say 10 grand....that would look sooooo much better than 8 grand at ANZ....fa chrisake...imagine capitalising on the amount of free to air coverage you blokes get...can only be good.Why souffs get so much free to air is beyond me but a chockers redfern oval would look much much much better on tv.AND you would have a home ground again....win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to go and have a look at Redfern Oval.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Firstly for us to play any games in Redfern, it's capacity would have to be lifted to 20k.

fair point.. your players are used to seeing only 1 fan for every 100 seats in the stadium, so you wouldn't want to throw them off their game..

Status
Not open for further replies.