What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodges Departure

What do you think about Hodges leaving?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike

• Don't Care

• Total voters

Tommy Smith

Referee
Hodgo never settled in Sydney. He wasn't playing to his potential and in turn the club wasn't getting the best out of him. So in the end it was the best thing for both Justin and the club.

I don't hold any major grudges. Maybe he could have put in more effort during the finals but then again Ricky took the gamble by picking him, which failed, so Sticky only has himself to blame for the way the right side defense got rooted by the Doggies; costing us the GF.

Hmmm I think Hodges is wrong the way he left you thou, I mean he signed a contract and two days later say get stuff basically im going to brisbane, well that's my opinion anyway....from what I read that's what he did.

He was a junior for the roosters to right?? when he was 15??

If so you would think he would be more loyal to his departing club :!:

ozzie

Bench
Honestly a lot of problems in the defence in the backline was caused by Hodges/ Poor Chris Walker copped a lot of critisisim for his defence. But when your centre moves inwards the winger has to do the same again so their isn't the gap betwwen himself and the centre. Trouble is that leaves he sideline open.

One way or the other - if Walker hadn't moved in field the gap would have been between the winger and the centre.

However, when I played you always stayed with your own man...If he got the ball you were their to tackle but defnesive pattens change.

But Hodges caused a lot o f defensive problems. This season I would like to see Walker and Cross together.

I think Hodges will slowly sink into the nether nether land and nether play first grade again in about two years time...

DIEHARD

----
Choppies said:
Poor Broncos then.
not our problem anymore Parental Guidance :D

The poor Broncos need all the backs they can get. As much as I hate Hodges.

I think this season he will go alright...

Kaz

junior
I hope Bennett can get the bad attitude Hodges has out of his game.

He sure as hell never had that attitude when he was originally at the Broncos.

*Please don't savage me*

Kaz said:
I hope Bennett can get the bad attitude Hodges has out of his game.

He sure as hell never had that attitude when he was originally at the Broncos.

*Please don't savage me*

lol@kaz's plead :!:

OVP

Coach
Southern Rooster said:
I cannot wait for Roosters v Broncos on Good Friday. Hope the cat ain't injured. Hope Morley ain't either.

hehehe chalk that one down ... it shall be the greatest hit of all :)

i feel sorry for the fat, lazy cat :)

ThatsMYteam

Juniors
i wanna see morley smash hodges,,,, 1 i loveee morley 2 i dislike hodges gooo roosters :D

and hodges does look happier but so are all the roosters fans now hes gone

Mr Saab

Referee
morley??? he will probably be suspended for the broncos game.
i am glad the broncos have hodges. IF he can get back to the 2002 form he showed then i know who will have the last laugh!

Sterling

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
I cannot wait for Roosters v Broncos on Good Friday. Hope the cat ain't injured. Hope Morley ain't either.

great result for you wasnt it!! :roll: :roll:

Latest posts