What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Ground Semi Final Yesterday

maladroit

Juniors
Phil Gould in Todays SMH
----------------------------

"For the most part, the roosters were outplayed by their enthusiastic rivals. I thought the hosts were guilty of having too many ball runners standing still when they received the football"

----------------------------

Seems the roosters have a new home ground ! or perhaps Gould was just referring to the home town officials that ran the contest yesterday.

weasel

First Grade
People are looking for conspiracies everywhere. Last time I checked they were called the Sydney Roosters. What's wrong with referring to them as the hosts when playing in Sydney against out of towners?

Dragon

Coach
I thought the higher ranked team is always the host. The Roosters will host the Bulldogs this weekend. The Dogs will run onto the pitch first etc.

maladroit

Juniors
Home semi finals have finished and it shows Goulds arrogance to refer to the roosters as hosts. The NRL host the GF qualifiers, not the roosters or any other sydney team. As a QLD based footy fan, it only shows more and more how Sydneycentric Gould and his mafia are.

tommytomlin

Bench
maladroit said:
Home semi finals have finished and it shows Goulds arrogance to refer to the roosters as hosts. The NRL host the GF qualifiers, not the roosters or any other sydney team. As a QLD based footy fan, it only shows more and more how Sydneycentric Gould and his mafia are.

Can I borrow a straw once you're done clutching at them?

TheEye

Juniors
lol - and it's only Monday.

I can't wait until the anti Dog and anti Rooster hysteria reaches it's climax on Friday or Saturday.

TheEye

Juniors
maladroit said:
The job the NRL are doing at favouring the roosters means the hysteria has already, rightfully begun

lol - just saw your location and dated joined this forum.

How's that bandwagon going?

t-ba

Post Whore
:lol: . Now, I'm all for a good deal of gould bashing, but this is ridiculous.

What's next? Gould to be called an "Arrogant pighead" for referring to himself in the first person in his Sun Herald cloumn?

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
to be fair easts true home ground will always be henson ... it is when they showed the league world how many true fans they really have

eelsta

Bench
weasel said:
People are looking for conspiracies everywhere. Last time I checked they were called the Sydney Roosters. What's wrong with referring to them as the hosts when playing in Sydney against out of towners?
nothing better to whinge about, the threads going around at the moment are just beyond belief. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Billy Gunn

Juniors
tommytomlin said:
maladroit said:

Can I borrow a straw once you're done clutching at them?[/quot

There is definatly none left on this site!!!!!!!
Billy

redVgirl

Juniors
hahaha geez thats a bit of a stretch. they are clearly the hosts because they are a SYDNEY team. and the cowboys are from bloody queensland! this anti-gould mania is a bit over the top.