What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honkers

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Improved a lot since his days in Australia

Showed a bit of talent over here but never had ‘superstar’ written on him. Even his first couple of preps in HK was nothing special just improved out of sight the last 18 months.

Dark Dream good debut as well, not sure about the form though there was like 3 lengths first to last in a pretty big field

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Great performance. Wasn’t a great field though will face tougher tests than that.

I saw the field and backed him thinking he was good odds after a decent first up effort over the mile, I didn't expect him to put them away like that though.

Give him 6 months he will be going around in all the big races there.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I saw the field and backed him thinking he was good odds after a decent first up effort over the mile, I didn't expect him to put them away like that though.

Give him 6 months he will be going around in all the big races there.

Look I backed him too- took the last 2 favourites too in a multi.

I’m not knocking him one but I’m just wary of pre Christmas form as it’s extremely deceptive.

Latest posts