What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooker of the year

Hooker of the year?

• Barry Berrigan

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • Corey Hughes

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Matt Hilder

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Mark Riddell

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Aaron Payne

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Danny Buderus

Votes: 30 15.2%
  • Simon Woolford

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Robbie Farah

Votes: 54 27.4%
  • Dean Young

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • Luke Priddis

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • Cameron Smith

Votes: 17 8.6%
  • Stuart Webb

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Shane Walker

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Lance Hohaia

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Chad Randall

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Eddie.

Bench
Yes im probably bias, but its gotta be Robbie Farah, hes dynamic, and has set up a truckload of tries.

Priddis continues to go well in a struggling Penrith side and Riddell has been strong.

None as dynamic as Robbie though.

OVP

Coach
Berrigan, Riddelll Farah and Young are my top 4. Wing in the first two origin games was superb, but he's quite obviously been playing injured all year so really cant be included as his club form has been terrible (even though he hasnt played much hooker ... what drugs is Sticky on ffs ?)

Lego_Man

First Grade
FFS the season isn't over. I've had enough of these threads. Can't you wait until Round 26 at least?

Jono078

Referee
Buderus - Being second player to lead NSW to a series win from 1-0 down.

Otherwise I would say Farah or Riddell.

aids

Bench
does anyone remember earlier this year when gould says he loves greedy hookers.
funniest thing ever

voted farah

JJ

Immortal
not a great year for hookers... i went with Pig, he's been very good, then I realised my error as despite Penrith's woes Priddis has been oustanding, the only other to consider is Farah - lot's of Tigers fans here though, we can;t have 13 Tigers in the team of the year

aussies1st

Staff member
I chucked my support behind Woolford purely bias towards a raider. However Farah has been dynamic at hooker for the tigers he should get the title

Big Mick

Referee
Priddis is the reason for 3 of our poultry total of 6 victories.

His individual effort vs the Warriors this season is the best individual play i've seen this season.

I havn't exactly watched a lot this season limited by time, but the games i've seen that really stood out, given the fact that we were behind with not long to go

The Tank

Bench
The_Coach said:
Has to be Priddis. If it wasn't for him Penny would be spooners.
Yep, I agree. Priddo has been outstanding week in-week out. Good to see he made the Aussie team too.

Rammo

Juniors
jono078 said:
Buderus - Being second player to lead NSW to a series win from 1-0 down.

Otherwise I would say Farah or Riddell.

Only trouble is that in terms of playing ability, Buderus did sh*t all in the origin series other than game one.

simon says

First Grade
Interesting poll....who are the tools who voted for Hohaia,dead set guve yerself several uppercuts.