What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooking role for next season

Saint 60

Juniors
yup - one of my young blokes is a knights supporter -- 16 old, (yeah i know uggg.) but anyhows hes pissed.....

ive seen him play a few times.(Ennis). f0r a young bloke he goes very well actually :)

whomever is picking our juniors is doing a f/king good job - depending on the price that is, no risk :clap:

Saint 60

Juniors
yeah well no lol
i got one storm, 1 saints, and 1 newc supporters as kids
the wife she supports drags and the refs....

nope i believe its just right time for a drink ROFL... #-o

he shits on riddell was an un19 nsw hooker last year and played for juniour roos on the bench was an impact player like wingy he has great kicking game toped the 40 20s for premierleague last year for our club he is a player that went for the position not the money he will be an aussie player for sure iam glad you sighned him and not the f**ken eels manly or brissy

Dragons Cross

Juniors
He copped a bad injury last season and so the Dragons got Withers in as insurance and he has taken his chance with both hands. Gorrell will have to fight of Withers for a bench place next season

Alan Shore

First Grade
Guess he hasn't been in favour with Brown then, or just poor form? One game I saw him was against the Warriors where he played in the #7 and carved.

Biglance

Bench
is there a chance of keeping long or would he retire and we could get another experienced player over thirty

Anonymous

Juniors
Tama, Gorrell has copped some injuries and there's just been players in better than him. The match you refer to was in 2002. He was playing half back that day and it was one of the best kicking games I've ever seen. But that was then and this is now.