What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopoate gone for 6...now who?

crocodile

Bench
Michael Gordon would definitely come under consideration if fit, and dare I say Tahu may as well...

Reddy would be a possibility, and if he was fit MacDougall may actually rate a thought in the selectors' minds, such is the desperation.

Reddy is out for the season and wasn't in great form this year anyway

Johns Magic

Referee
If Lewis was moved to the centres, would Tariq Sims get a look in off the bench?

He will be a NSW forward for the next decade, but would you throw him in just yet?

Johns Magic

Referee
Reddy is out for the season and wasn't in great form this year anyway

Yeah sorry, I meant Reddy would be a possibility if he was available. I was just counting all the players who would come under consideration but are unavailable.

And yeah I don't rate him either, but when Ayshford's name is getting thrown up, Reddy's would be as well given he played City last year.

Dutchy

Immortal
Oops, my bad. Wrong on Reddy. Confused since his brother played Sokka in Brisbane for like 5 years.

crocodile

Bench
Oops, my bad. Wrong on Reddy. Confused since his brother played Sokka in Brisbane for like 5 years.

Reddy's old man was a Queenslander and a very destructive one. He saw the light and moved down in time for his son to junior.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Lewis to centre. At the start of the year he was my first choice centre anyway. He'll do a fine job. Wouldn't bring in Sims just yet. Not in a decider. Bring in TLL and leave Merrin in the side. Easy fix. If Scott and Creagh are out, we'll that just f**ks everything right up doesn't it?

boxhead

First Grade
Hehehe you know though, Loko made the transition to NRL almost seamlessly as an 18 year old........

simmo1

First Grade
More important question is who we going to pick on the right? Someone who doesn't stunt our attack, and passes the ball would be nice.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
The Lord taketh......

And then totally giveths!

What are you talking about? Scott has been one of our best in the past two games, while Creagh made some good runs last night. Not to mention their strong defence. How can you want them dumped? I'm a Roosters fan, and I don't like St George at the best of times, but Blind Freddy could see they were great last night. Especially Scott.

chrisD

Coach
What are you talking about? Scott has been one of our best in the past two games, while Creagh made some good runs last night. Not to mention their strong defence. How can you want them dumped? I'm a Roosters fan, and I don't like St George at the best of times, but Blind Freddy could see they were great last night. Especially Scott.

Because my expectation of good Origin performances aren't a couple of good runs and defending as well as every other player on the team, with a game losing misread to boot. I'd have them there for continuity sake, but they will not be hard to replace and if it were a team with regular selections, well, they're not among our best 4 back rowers.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Because my expectation of good Origin performances aren't a couple of good runs and defending as well as every other player on the team, with a game losing misread to boot. I'd have them there for continuity sake, but they will not be hard to replace and if it were a team with regular selections, well, they're not among our best 4 back rowers.

Soward made three tackles. Beau played his role with excellence.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Yeah you don't want to be moving Scott to the left, he was fine where he was.

It has to be Lewis I reckon. But hopefully Jennings is back. If Lewis is centre, Qld will probably think - and rightfully so - that his side is the best side to attack (stay away from the St George wall on the right) and Lewis will love it. He'll pound them all night.

Ayshford will be a NSW player one day, but probably not yet. Pity he has a Rugby union name.

Latest posts