What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hornby to Return?

Deacon

First Grade
Hornby to Return?
Just Watching Fox Sports News and they were previewing the Round the showed Pic's of Dragons training and showing Hornby running very freely and directing the Guys around the WIN Stadium turf, I hope he plays Sunday because we need him big time, Plus my sign is Dying to get out again hasnt had the chance lately

Dragons2005

Juniors
That would be some great news.
Where would you guys slot him in?
Personally i would put in number 6. i think his to exposed at fullback coming back from injury good chance he could get hurt again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragons2005 said:
That would be some great news.
Where would you guys slot him in?
Personally i would put in number 6. i think his to exposed at fullback coming back from injury good chance he could get hurt again.
Nah, full back for mine. But Brownie would probably have him at five eighth.

Dragons2005

Juniors
yeah im just worried about him being left open for the hit on a high ball. we really need him to survive this match if he plays. no doubt he will put in a good performance thats not my concern.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The opposition will test him anyway.

For this match, I doubt the coach and doc will risk him if he isn't fit.

drake

First Grade
I'd like to see him playing at fullback, let Holdsworth have a run at 6.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
id put him in fullback, for a number of reasons, but the source believes he will play in the 6.

he should be at fullback because:
- cant be as easily targeted in defence.
- less risk of losing a half during the match, screwing us around.
- holdsworth deserves a run, give him a go.

but we've been told he will play 6. i feel abit uneasy with this, but im sure he will pull through and play very well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well he's the best full back in the club. No disrespect to Greenshelds who is No.2, imo.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I reckon 5/8th

Just seems to be waste of talent putting Greenshield to Prem League, he can definatly hold his own

& I'd much prefer Hornby/Sheppard than Holdsworth/Sheppard

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Interesting to see him at Half today, and Brownie keeping Holdsworth in the 5/8.

Good on Brown to show some faith for Holdsworth, bad luck to Sheppard.

Latest posts