What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horvath Injured

Jono Russell

Bench
In the offseason this year the Razorbacks have there 5 starters. First it was Sam Mackinnon(to brisbane) then Aaron Trahair(who cares where didnt impress me much) then Simon 'The Landlord' Dwight (To early retirment), then came Steve Markovic (MIA??? Just decided to pack his ass up use his get out clause and go overseas only a week before tip off) and now tonight only a few minutes into the second quarter Nick Horvath goes down injured and he was in agony, the same knee that was injured last year looked to have poped out of its socket and man i hope this doesnt keep him out all season.

We were infront by 22points and looked like holding it for a few minutes, but our rookies, young guns and not very experiances captain just culd not keep the lead, infact we got tired had no direction and looked plain. The crocs came from 22 down to win the 3rd quarter 33 - 8 and then again in the 4th 34 - 31.

We are i big trouble if Nick does not return.

ANAKIN

Juniors
I watched till halftime and saw the injury it was bloody shocking seeing that happen. I heard carfino talk about all the players they lost unlucky for the pigs how good would they been otherwise? Pigs will make it somewhere in the 8 they did good to stick with townsville who imo are a top 3 team this year.

Jono Russell

Bench
Harvey was good how ever little Clint Reed will be the man who will step up this year. He has some guts and a great basketball mind.

Latest posts