What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

First Grade
oh god no Daniel Conn is so wrong!! he is so hairless and manicured. like a Ken Doll. he does nothing for me at alllll

Kiki

First Grade
sl5lj9.jpg

aaaah that's better!

Pebbles

Juniors
Reni Maitua. I'd tap it!
=P~

0,,6634880,00.jpg

Kiki, i was at a titans dragons game and we were sitting near this mad dragons supporter. She had Cooper's name and Jersey number tattooed on her waist :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no need to separate them, they both rock

Maynard hasn't looked like that for ages, must be an old pic

Kiki

First Grade
yeh he seems to be a big hit with most girls. i dont get it. and im sure he would heaps devo im not into him either...cough. hahaha

melbourne_belle

Juniors
yeh he seems to be a big hit with most girls. i dont get it. and im sure he would heaps devo im not into him either...cough. hahaha
Yes thank you someone who agrees, Dan Conn is far too pretty. I had a momentary lapse in judgement which I think was a result of the 5oclock shadow and his sleeve tatt looking better, but he is still too much of a deep v-neck henley / skinny jean wearing metro.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Conn, Cooper, Parker... They are ALL good!!

Then again - I am almighty Queen of droughtsville - i am nearly at the stage where my standards are MALE and A PULSE

Pebbles

Juniors
Conn, Cooper, Parker... They are ALL good!!

Then again - I am almighty Queen of droughtsville - i am nearly at the stage where my standards are MALE and A PULSE

Bahaha i know how you feel :crazy:

Speaking of mans who are responsible for lady wood...
Brett Kelly from the raiders =P~=P~

As for how well he fills in those undies :clap:

e4bfdc69a66b5cde4c3670b4e919537d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.