What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pebbles

Juniors
Sandor Earl. Yes please!!!

SandorEarl.jpg

OMFG!! :crazy:

=P~=P~=P~

Pebbles

Juniors
hahaha well we are there on behalf of the NSWRL so i dont think that would go down too well

seriously SC i was sitting there in the sheds waiting and sassy was outside patting a dog, and suddenly these 3 huge shirtless footy players come walking towards me like HI.

im like AAAAH. SASSSSSY? HELLOOO?

and one was like dripping wet with a towel slung really low under his man v. oh my. it was so hard interviewing them and not looking at their bodies. i know what guys feel like now when a chick has her rack out in front of them :lol:

hehehe how were you able to restrain yourself?

On friday night when brett white came off the field and was doing his little exercises on the sideline while facing the v members i almost jumped the fence to defile him =P~=P~:crazy:

Kiki

First Grade
hehehe how were you able to restrain yourself?

im just glad i was sober otherwise i probably woulda said something like IM GLAD IM A CHICK OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE A BONER RIGHT NOW

i dont find sandor earl hot but he has a sweet lil face.

Kiki

First Grade
he's a bit too hairless for me i think. or something. like too...perfect.

oh if i was interviewing them on behalf of Errol i woulda said it, but somehow i don't think the NSWRL would appreciate me traipsing around reggies sexually harassing the players.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I have a "damn he has a great jawline and deep, beautiful eyes and he makes me want to turn gay" fetish...

I mean...Beer and boobs...:sarcasm:

Kiki

First Grade
HAHAA

he does have a lovely jaw. like Dave and John Williams. nothing worse than a man with a weak jaw.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's a very good-looking man. As is Johnny Depp (imo) and Brad Pitt, and for that reason - the masculine jawline. :ls:

johnny-depp.jpeg

brad_pitt-twin-book.jpg

How can two men hog so much beauty? It's not fair to the rest of us, damn it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
They're my two idols - both because they are very handsome men (I am comfortable in my heterosexuality to be able to say that; they are both very handsome men imo), but because they are also great actors.

Johnny has incredible depth and Brad is just hilarious imo. His work on "Burn After Reading" was awesome!

melbourne_belle

Juniors
hahaha well we are there on behalf of the NSWRL so i dont think that would go down too well

seriously SC i was sitting there in the sheds waiting and sassy was outside patting a dog, and suddenly these 3 huge shirtless footy players come walking towards me like HI.

im like AAAAH. SASSSSSY? HELLOOO?

and one was like dripping wet with a towel slung really low under his man v. oh my. it was so hard interviewing them and not looking at their bodies. i know what guys feel like now when a chick has her rack out in front of them :lol:
kiki seriously do you guys need an intern? PA? that gets to tag along and assist and basic drooling? I would quit my 9-5 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.