What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Olympians

Bulldog Force

Referee
Natalie Coughlin, American swimmer

e1a79427-5f64-40e6-b741-f28eb7d042f3_thumb.jpg

Best for last, our own Melanie Adams - Pole vault

Melanie-Adams-Victoria-6034378.jpg

Melanie+_Adams_2.jpg

melanie-adams-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil_Mush

Juniors
When I think Russian female shot put this is not what comes to mind

Yeah I was gonna mention that, she actually was quite easy on the eye, in relation to the other shot put throwers (putters?). Hell, even Valerie looked like a supermodel compared to the Belarusian plumber (well, I reckon she looked like a plumber!)....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so ripping the tape off removes the hair from his palms, wonder how it got there ?

Apey

Staff member
Looks like he is ripping back his skin to reveal that he, is in fact, a cyborg.

gUt

Coach
Seems germane to the topic:

http://www.theroar.com.au/2012/08/08/olympics-for-every-body/

So there we were, sitting in front of the telly watching the Games and being reminded what a truly wonderful spectacle it is. The colour, the pageantry, the thrills and skills … you all know this. Every four years the world lets its hair down and relaxes.

Or does it?

Something started to dawn on me as we flicked from channel to channel. Watching the men’s track events, my wife sighed wistfully, “Why they don’t show the men from front on any more?” Obviously she was referring to what might be termed that ‘Matt Shirvington angle’.

You know the one. The runners coming straight at the camera, muscles bunching and heaving, faces strained with effort, hair flying in the wind and costumes bouncing outrageously in that spot where no amount of toning will stop the flop.

continues...