What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hottest Cheerleader in NRL History Poll

Who is the Hottest Cheergirl in NRL History?

• Jennifer Hawkins (Knights)

Votes: 50 37.6%
  • Amanda Flynn (Panthers)

Votes: 31 23.3%
  • Tabrett Bethell (Sharks)

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • Lauren Atkins (Bulldogs)

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Monique (Sea Eagles)

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Kristy and Melissa - The Mermaid Twins

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Chanelle (Sharks)

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Kelli Van Munster (Bulldogs) Boots N All 2004

• For gays- The male dancer from the Dragons?

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Someone else? Tell me who and post a pic

• Total voters
I needed to start a new thread because the other cheerleader one doesn't have a poll.

Here is a poll for all the perverts out there :p

Who is the Hottest cheergirl of the past decade?

Ones I have pics of

Jennifer Hawkins (Knights) - Miss Universe!

4lg.jpg

Amanda Flynn (Panthers) - 'Lady Luck'

832_0_h.gif

Tabrett Bethell (Sharks) - The 'Apero' Girl

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol: :lol: I was at WIN Stadium the day I first saw that Dragons male cheerleader, the Doggies fans [ and pretty much everyone at the ground] were giving him so mich sh*t

Bernster

Juniors
I refuse to comment but that one who is supposed to be that silicon bazooma-ed ex Mermaid skank cracks me up...lol

Cletus

First Grade
Sorry I was thinking of Erin from Manly, not Monique. Still have Monique though.

Bernster

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
:lol: :lol: I was at WIN Stadium the day I first saw that Dragons male cheerleader, the Doggies fans [ and pretty much everyone at the ground] were giving him so mich sh*t

Now WTF is wrong with Cheerdudes!!!

Bernster said:
I refuse to comment but that one who is supposed to be that silicon bazooma-ed ex Mermaid skank cracks me up...lol

Which one, lol?

I think you mean Tabrett. I think they're fake, but damn those eyes could shoot laser beams and saw me in half and then there would be two of me and one of her :cool:

tabrett,2.jpg

:hitit: =P~

Bernster

Juniors
Yeah...That's the pick I was talking about...lol

I remember seeing a pic of the real Taberett in a Big League Magazine a few years ago and I could tell that her boobs were NOT real...

Bernster said:
Yeah...That's the pick I was talking about...lol

I remember seeing a pic of the real Taberett in a Big League Magazine a few years ago and I could tell that her boobs were NOT real...

yeah but who cares. She's hella sexy, atleast I think she is. and looks kind of wierd but in a sexy way.