What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Sharkman

Juniors
I think it's massive risk though.

We've taken the pizz about his "rehab" moment and alleged domestic violence incident being swept under the carpet.

Greenberg knows all his secrets. One slip up with us and he'd be toasted from the very top.

What was worse, Todd's acts or Barba's??

Let's ask Hooper? or Bourbon Bec?

Well that'd be interesting. Someones already mentioned but give it to a week from finals time and I could imagine a sustained attack on the Sharks as the carpet is lifted.

Those two are as excited as Carch at the prospect of him joining us!!!!

I'd take him in a heartbeat though, imagine someone in a Sharks jersey who can run in the open field...not only run, fast, but have the ability to get open in the first place.

We had nothing to lose when we signed Carney nearly 3 years ago and we have nothing to lose signing BB now but the question I ask myself is whether Flanno can exercise his reputed man management skills to keep the guy focused and out of trouble.

Ads

First Grade
No brainer. If he is available and we can persuade him to join us then sign him. Play him at 6 or 7 and he is a huge upgrade on the shit we are going into next season with.

Card Shark

Immortal
Ok, I thought Carney would've been older than that.

I am surprised Brisbane are considering releasing him. Must be a Bennett thing - doesn't like him.

Quigs

Immortal
Ok, I thought Carney would've been older than that.

I am surprised Brisbane are considering releasing him. Must be a Bennett thing - doesn't like him.

Got to make some room and space for the love child Dariarse's return.

(unless the Donkeys can find someone in a very temporary senior retention position who could slip someone (wink wink) a tidy sum of unaccountable money)

cb4

First Grade
ey CB4 you got any info on this Barba story?

Personally I won't hold my breath.
It'd be good ..but dunno if I can really see it coming true.

Nothing mate, but I put my thought's on Barba in the Beale thread.

I would be stoked, and I really hope the club is looking at Barba, he is the type of talent we need tobring to the club and build around.
Big yes to me. Hopefully the club pressure the Bronco's to release him and we make him an offer he can't refuse.

carinashark

First Grade
Wasn't his move to Brisbane a 'family' thing? Or am I being nieve? Remember Choc going on about his tribe or people being from Brisbane so he had to leave Saints,

webShark

I would be stoked, and I really hope the club is looking at Barba, he is the type of talent we need tobring to the club and build around.
Big yes to me. Hopefully the club pressure the Bronco's to release him and we make him an offer he can't refuse.

Agree on Barba. Only available as the Broncs will have Boyd at FB and Milford at 6. Absolute must for us. Who knows if he will recapture his Dogs form? Given Barba's probable wage demands , he is a bargain.

Would Barba settle for a Broncs bench spot? Can the Broncs keep him within the cap if getting Boyd etc? Hope not.

Plastered

Juniors

As much as i'd like bad boy Benny and his sorely needed x-factorness, if negotiations are apparently 'advanced' but CB hasn't heard any rumblings then I am more than a little dubious. Heres hoping though.

cb4

First Grade
As much as i'd like bad boy Benny and his sorely needed x-factorness, if negotiations are apparently 'advanced' but CB hasn't heard any rumblings then I am more than a little dubious. Heres hoping though.

"Apparently" advanced.

I dare say once the off season hits there will be a plethora of signings that anyone in the know will miss mate.
Hopefully this just means the board has a little more professionalism about it.

southland

Juniors
Any info on Arona for next year? I like the look of him, think he would become a consistent performer with a more stable team around him...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Heard from a mate today who has a Parra insider. Doesn't concern us but he said that Cherry-Evans and Watmough will both sign with Parramatta this week.

But don't shoot the messenger, it could be complete bullshit.

Latest posts