What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about Finchy....

jed

First Grade
*yawn* :sleeper:

Don't you have better things to do than be trolling at this time of morning?

Perhaps a thread about a Roosters player should be in the Roosters forum...... :roll:

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
It was a very nice field goal, Cogburn.

Will you be watching the game on Sunday, or will you be too busy trolling online forums in some kind of obscene vicarious mastubatory rampage?

thickos

First Grade
Does this make Brad Drew, with two long range field goals this season, the best player of all time??

Of course not.

Both Drew and Finch are twats, but at least Drewy can fit all of his adult teeth into his skull.

I'd be more worried about Finch's 'grubber pass' from dummy half yesterday - the Dog's aren't gonna let him off the hook like the Cows did!

Canterbury by plenty :clap: #-o

Raider_69

Post Whore
How about Boy Blunders grubber pass :lol:
unfortunatly the scum will win, simply because no team with finch at half will ever win the comp

Lynchie

Juniors
Finchy will have to go another year watching his opposition captain lift the trophy come this sunday night. The dogs will carve him up and wont give him an inch and best of all is that there will be another 14 teams supporters all unite and celebrate accross the country as the Roosters fail at the last hurdle yet again!

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
How about Boy Blunders grubber pass :lol:
unfortunatly the scum will win, simply because no team with finch at half will ever win the comp

I loved that pass too..... :lol:

There is no doubt that a scumy club will win the GF, the question is whether the scumiest one - the Roosters - will win.....

sydraider

First Grade
I got a feeling this thread will be goin gangbusters this sunday night as bucktoothed boywonder will obviously be a contender with walker and hodges on how to lose a game. :lol:

LUKEY

Juniors
Of Course finch is getting good raps off the media. He has been put in a team of superstars. Canberra made the write decision to get rid of him. Carney will prove to be 4 times as good. If my grandma was the halfback for the rooster she would be getting good raps too. But you all watch as soon as Carney gets a couple of first grade games under his belt the roosters will try to poach him just like Finch, Payton, Monaghan and years ago like Gaffey in the early ninties. Hay finchy you dont have a chance on sunday. I hope the Roosters get Smashed :mrgreen:

Freddo

Juniors
dont like either side but id rather see the dogs win it. i would love to see the dogs beath the scum of the earth