What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad was Dugan's injury?

john oldie

Juniors
Not bad enough to stop him playing state of origin

lately seems more interested in getting off the the field at the first available opportunity

More interesting in playing in state of origin and joining his mate

Carney at the Roosters

The sort of attitude we need is displayed every week (not once or twice in 13 games )

by Fensom, Tilse, Picker, White, Ferguson Robinson Tongue and Miller

These blokes sweat blood for the team

I hope I am wrong about Dugan but I havent seen anything like the commitment of previous seasons

He was creative today but he did it all by kicking and not by running at the line

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach

lately seems more interested in the side line than running to

try line

More interesting in playing in state of origin and jong his mate

Carney at the Roosters
f**k off idiot.

Timbo

Staff member

lately seems more interested in getting off the the field at the first available opportunity

More interesting in playing in state of origin and joining his mate

Carney at the Roosters

The sort of attitude we need is displayed every week (not once or twice in 13 games )

by Fensom, Tilse, Picker, White, Ferguson Robinson Tongue and Miller

These blokes sweat blood for the team

I hope I am wrong about Dugan but I havent seen anything like the commitment of previous seasons

He was creative today but he did it all by kicking and not by running at the line

You are beyond stupid.

His ankle was the size of a f**king watermelon it blew up so badly - you want him to kick on with that?

He's probably going to miss origin as a result.

Think before you post.

Apey

Staff member
I don't care what R69 says, you are my favourite Raiders fan by far.

bileduct

Coach
i heard on the radio on the way home it was looking at 2-3 weeks for each dugan and campo, that was right after the game though things might have changed since then.
Meh, it's all speculation at this point. Scans tomorrow.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dugan did take on the line in the Croker try. What does he want him to do. Dugan deserves better than this shit. He stays on the field and we win by plenty.