What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How come it dident pass the sony test

nz_kid

Juniors
What was wrong with the game to make it not pass the sony test?
I no there is a few bugs but what is wrong in detail eg. the players dont run lol
Thanks

Sorry guys i just found the answer to that question in another topic called the sony verdict i'm really sorry for making another topic i should of looked before i made another topic :) :)

nz_kid

Juniors
I think that the game has already got submitted to sony because last week mario said they would resubmit it early in the week

roosterman57

Juniors
yea i asked mario when they were gonna submit it a few days ago and he replied saying it was alredy submitted so it must hav been submitted quite a while ago. He said there is no set date for their response. I also asked if it will definately pass this time and he said not nesesarilly so lets pray 2 god sony pass it.

Dear god
please knock some sense into the people at sony's heads and make them pass this awesome rugby league game that every1 at this forum is eagerly awaiting.
Amen

Lets hope it works

TripleM

Juniors
unless there is a big bug in it that would ruin the game for us..
in which case, I hope sony find it :D

Forum Idiot

Bench
TripleM said:
unless there is a big bug in it that would ruin the game for us..
in which case, I hope sony find it :D
i hope the game gets delayed by sony as long as i possibly could be! that means that they are filtering out all the faults that are gonna ruin the game for us. and stop picking on sony! they are only doing their job....pick on sidhe because they are at fault here. get a grip on reality. are you blind?

nz_kid

Juniors
Yeah sidhe might fix the current problem and then make another bigger bug lol i hope not i really do

Latest posts