What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how confident are you boys???

marty_dragon

Juniors
Hey fallas, just wanna know how confident you are going into this saturdays game against manly?
My heart is saying we are gonna belt the sh*t out of them but my head says we may be in for a very rough night. We have had the better of manly over the years and do play well at brookie, but for some strange reason i dont feel as confident as i usaully do. Maybe its becasue its sudden death for us and if we lose thats it , i dunno maybe im just too faaarking nervouse or maybe its because soward has been left out of the team....

someone please belt the doubt out of me !!!!!!

Godz Illa

Coach
With this Ben in the side I am very confident

Creagh,Ben%2008H_thumb.jpg

But with this Ben in the side I am very worried

108691_112.jpg

The Preacher

First Grade
We CAN win, it's just up to the team to turn up and perform to the standard we know they can play at. I'm not pooping my pants about playing Manly, that's for sure. You could say I'm quietly confident.

Cagey Mac

Bench
We’re 7:3 against them in our past 10
We’re 4:2 against them at Brooky
They have a full squad
We’re only missing Frank
If our 5/8 doesn’t screw up we’re a big show
Gaz first try off a Nighty pass
Rylesy MOM
Dragons 19, Manly 18
Ben Hornby field goal (hits cross bar and then upright and just falls in) in the 9th minute of extra time
Shayne Hayne accidentally flattened by Steve Mattai head clash replaced by Paul Simpkins in the 3rd minute of the game

sting

Bench
too nervous about the sudden death situation to be confident or not. and its only wednesday

MattYg1

Bench
We’re 7:3 against them in our past 10
We’re 4:2 against them at Brooky
They have a full squad
We’re only missing Frank
If our 5/8 doesn’t screw up we’re a big show
Gaz first try off a Nighty pass
Rylesy MOM
Dragons 19, Manly 18
Ben Hornby field goal (hits cross bar and then upright and just falls in) in the 9th minute of extra time
Shayne Hayne accidentally flattened by Steve Mattai head clash replaced by Paul Simpkins in the 3rd minute of the game

I think your going a tad to specific with the predictions there dude haha:lol:

St_Rasso

Juniors
Dragons 19, Manly 18

Man, if the game goes into extra time, I won't be able to watch.
I'll just close my eyes, and pray that I don't hear Shayne Hayne blow his whistle... until Hornby or Soward has kicked that field goal and the Dragon Army is screaming and celebrating with excitement!

Tanner Ave

Juniors
Heart is very excited, but how many times can I put it through this situation? If Ever the Dell gets the boys fired up it has to be this weekend!

bornadragon

Juniors
Optimism not Pessimism - I have confidence in our side, yet we've been here before so I'm happy, things are in place and experience has been had
Go luck boys wear the RED V with pride - as you naturally would.

My Pessimism is the Refs

We need the side from the Auckland game to turn up, not the one from the Easts game. If the former comes, we progress. The latter, the squad (minus Gasnier) is celebrating Mad Monday.

Take out the Easts slogfest and we are close to being the form team in the comp. Manly have not been travelling like a No.2 side for a while now. The bunnies towelled them up a few weeks ago, and they let some soft tries in against Penrith. Our defence can win this one for us. But I think not playing Soward (if fit) is a mistake. We need a good kick/chase plus he is more reliable with the goal kicking than Gaz.

big pat

Coach
the blackman has spoken, welcome aboard you dont have to be mad to join here but it sometimes helps.

effnic

Bench
Man, if the game goes into extra time, I won't be able to watch.
I'll just close my eyes, and pray that I don't hear Shayne Hayne blow his whistle... until Hornby or Soward has kicked that field goal and the Dragon Army is screaming and celebrating with excitement!
If the game goes into extra time i will be very confident of a win with Ryles being on your team.

Latest posts