What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how confident are you boys???

grandorient

Bench
To Godzilla,

Pigs arse,

42 years (or so) a Saints man, never will change. For some reason this year I am more passionate than ever, more than likely because of you guys on this forum.

Yes I do like Manly, having spent the younger part of my life there, but there will only ever be the mighty Saints.By the way Godzilla, Cooper man and Willow, how do I recognize you guys at the pub before the match.

GO

brendothejet

First Grade
every time i read this forum i get nervous, like the game is starting.

We create more atmosphere on the internet than a year of Souths games at ANZ.

Red'n'White

Juniors
what - that you've botched another suicide attempt?

Too funny Greggy.........

Quietly confident that the Dragons will win in a tight one.

The only concern is Manly haven't lost under Hayne.

The loss to the Roosters relieved some pressure in my opinion, because it takes away having to win 8 games straight to win the comp. Now we only need to win 4 and that's achievable.

Dragons by 2, Dragons 8 Manly 6.

Cronulla lose to Raiders.
Broncos to beat Rooters.
Warriors beaten by the ref in Melbourne.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
A little nervous to be honest, but quietly confident as long as the right Saints team turns up.

big pat

Coach
To Godzilla,

Pigs arse,

42 years (or so) a Saints man, never will change. For some reason this year I am more passionate than ever, more than likely because of you guys on this forum.

Yes I do like Manly, having spent the younger part of my life there, but there will only ever be the mighty Saints.By the way Godzilla, Cooper man and Willow, how do I recognize you guys at the pub before the match.

GO

if your looking for willow, he will be the guy with the saints retro jersey and the white shoes.:lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
To Godzilla,

Pigs arse,

GO

I'll be in the beer garden with my young bloke and he'll have Saints gear on from head to toe, I'll probably have a Saints hat and scarf, plus I'm old.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I was dragged away and crucified for blasphemy when all I though that I was doing was yelling out the name of the team's superstar!

The Preacher

First Grade
You lucky, lucky, bastard. I used to dream of being crucified, best thing the Romans ever done for us, nail 'em up I say, nail 'em up.

Cagey Mac

Bench
It’s not as much fun as it used to be
What with nail guns, plantation timbers and the like
What with 10 metres and 10 replacements video refs
Give me the days when you could pay your 20 shekels and stone the ref or the local prophet if he got the score wrong
Those new 6” galvanized twist decking nails aren’t bad though

Now if you really want to test your memory
What was the penalty for improper parking of your chariot in Rome and why?

Latest posts