What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Cute!!!

Pumba

First Grade
How cute were the Knights Of The Future Luke Harrigon,Jack and Cooper Johns!

misty

Juniors
:lol:

The kids stole the show last night and Sterlo's little girl is just adorable she is going to be a stunner when she grows up.

Leasha

Juniors
I totally agree! My friends and I were watching the show, and we commented that its not often you will get a group of little kids like that who are ALL cute!
I've seen Matty Johns' kids on the show before and I have always thought they were cute, but last nite just reinforced my opinion! And I agree Mia, as for Sterlo's little girl, she was absolutely gorgeous! :)

Faranah

Juniors
Yeah Sterlos daughter is gorgeous...Mattys kids are soo cheeky! yet soo cute, they have those exact same beady little eyes that Matty has, its soo sweet!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Matty's boys are so adorable... there so cheeky too (of course their Johns boys :lol: )
Cheif's kids were so quiet so was Hannah... I think she looks like dad.
I like how Jack was saying he liked the part were the guy got hit in the head with the bat... and Sterlo said, yeah that would be right the part the Johns boys like would be the violent parts :lol:

princess plj

Juniors
the kids were absolutely gorgeous.....it was so funny to watch how protective sterlo, matty and chief are with their kids, like making sure they were ok when they were playing musical charis.

matty's kids are so cute, let along cheeky i am sure. that little cooper, stole the show!!! sterlo's little girl is also cute, lokos a bit like sterlo i think

i am surprised none of them cried when girds was there as he has a tendency to make children cry, or run away from him

misty

Juniors
Girds =P~

I was so happy to see he had shaved that moe off it was [BLAH!]

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
plj said:
the kids were absolutely gorgeous.....it was so funny to watch how protective sterlo, matty and chief are with their kids, like making sure they were ok when they were playing musical charis.

matty's kids are so cute, let along cheeky i am sure. that little cooper, stole the show!!! sterlo's little girl is also cute, lokos a bit like sterlo i think

i am surprised none of them cried when girds was there as he has a tendency to make children cry, or run away from him

:lol: :lol: :lol: love watching Girds put a child in his arms.

:oops: OMG, how much does Jack look like Matty? There's Jack, being a replica of Matty, then there's Cooper with the blonde hair? I'm confused, but hey :?:
I think little Hannah was an absolute angel and it was so cute how sterlo got distracted playing with his daughter when fatty asked him a question.
I love them all, gorgeous.

Yes, I am also suprised aswell that they didn't all run screaming from girds with his history with kids on the show, letalone with a johns boy, (think back to their house at joeys when girds met samuel.) :D

Latest posts