What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How dedicated a Raiders supporter are you?

azza

Juniors
debate page kicks ass... just some people are too stupid to appreciate it eh Brian (aka Ball boy) :D yeah but the edit tool sux

Bay56

First Grade
The debate page is for real men (like me :) ) ... puts hairs on your chest ... a no frills forum where one cant use emoticons :lol: :) :D :shock: :p :oops: :cry: ;-) :arrow: :idea: :?: :twisted: :evil: :!: :oops:

greeneyed

First Grade
Is anyone else sick of that girl who says "Where AAARRREEE you?" on the Telstra Olympic ads...... she drives me nuts..... Imagine putting up with her for more than 5 seconds in real life.

greeneyed

First Grade
The Debate Page is ordered anarchy...

And how can the judges not rate Alexi Nemov? He was great!

Bay56

First Grade
I picked up the Raiders GF DVD 3 pack today ... $56.95 from Ezy DVD ... left them at work otherwise I'd be viewing one at the moment.

azza

Juniors
ball boy... I'm closer to what goes on at Bruce Stadium on gameday than you might think - but actually if I really wanted to I could just get it off your profile :p

Kris_man

Bench
yeah, i use the debate page sometimes. i used it exclusively before i found this one, i just couldn't be bothered keeping up with two forums. i see joel, but where's ferret? i don't see him anywhere. i heard that he can match it with bay56 as the no.1 nego? :D

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay... just listen to the Billy J Smith commentary of the 1989 GF... a travesty!!!!

Yea ... I'm just so used to the Ian Maurice and Rox Messup commentary with Sterlo on the sidelines .... I have the official video which is getting a bit colour washed ... used to know every bit of commentary by word.

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
greeneyed said:
Bay... just listen to the Billy J Smith commentary of the 1989 GF... a travesty!!!!

Yea ... I'm just so used to the Ian Maurice and Rox Messup commentary with Sterlo on the sidelines .... I have the official video which is getting a bit colour washed ... used to know every bit of commentary by word.

I still know it Bay.... "hits the crossbar!" "what a try, what a try in a Grand Final" "ankle tapped!" "what strength, what power, what a premiership!"

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay56 said:
greeneyed said:

I still know it Bay.... "hits the crossbar!" "what a try, what a try in a Grand Final" "ankle tapped!" "what strength, what power, what a premiership!"

didnt it then go "what a call"

Anyways I’m going to log off … told the mrs I wouldn’t stay long tonight … we had to make a quick visit to the gong yesterday to see her sick dad in hospital .. drove down with her brother who is a dragons supporter so had to listen to him all the way there and back ... left at lunch time and got back at 12::30 AM, so I’m nackered …. Cyas next time.

Latest posts