What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do they pick the refs?

CASSIE

Juniors
How do the NRL pick the refs for the games?......or do they ring Murdoch for the final decision? :x

sgt

Juniors
Hey Cassie I missed you at Brookie, did you chicken out on your promise to see me on the hill, I looked for you.

Must be proud supporting your side like that

CASSIE

Juniors
sgt said:
Hey Cassie I missed you at Brookie, did you chicken out on your promise to see me on the hill, I looked for you.

Must be proud supporting your side like that

What going to a Manly home game is supporting my team? :lol: :roll: :p :?

CASSIE

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
obviously i've been hanging around you for too long :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the blow up doll....I bet you and her are quite and item..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Yeah, she almost satisfies me as much as that sewer rat satisfies you but isn’t there a law against incest?????? :twisted: :lol: :lol:

CASSIE

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
Yeah, she almost satisfies me as much as that sewer rat satisfies you but isn’t there a law against incest?????? :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..Why do you guys go running around the place changing your handles?....Of cause the blow up doll satisfies you..Because there would not be a woman on this earth that would have you on.... :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

CASSIE

Juniors
Tigertread said:
Hello Cassie darling 8)

Hi sweetie....Do you know how they pick refs for games?....I have even emailed Gallop,He must not know either.I have not heard back. :D :( :D :(