What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you like your Chris Andersons?

How do you like your Andos?

• BEFORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFTER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shire Shark that is absolutely disgraceful!!!!!!!!!

How anyone can wish death on another person who everyone knows has a serious health condition and has done absolutely nothing personal to you is beyond me.

It just goes to show how much of a low life scumbag you are and that you have no credibility as a person.

How do you think any of his family or close friends would feel if they saw that post. Did you think of that???????????

You should be kicked out of this forum for such distaste!!

MODERATORS it's stuff like this that has had other forums closed down I suggest you report this idiot and have him removed!

Don't sweep this under the carpet, DEAL WITH IT !

The Popper

Bench
Blokes can do strange things when they're pyssed, DS. Emotion overules intellect.
I only expected such bitterness from one source, and it didn't happen. That bloke appears to have moved on, so I hope we all do.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Whilst I'msure SS did this whilst on the pzz at 6 in the morning, It's easy to see he was only after 1 response,

& he got it.

:lol:

Frenzy

Juniors
Geez it didn't even offend me, one of the staunchest "Ando apologists". Maybe that's because it comes from a mate of mine or maybe simply because I'm not sentimental. "The Event" has happened and now the referred to personage is another face in the crowd.

Like I always told ya S_S, it's like shooting fish in a barrell here sometimes. Too easy!

I have discovered S_S has a drinking problem - he can't get enough :lol: :lol:

Moving on - "Come Patsy! [clop clop] [clop clop] [clop clop]"

Nice cover up.................actually alcohol is not an excuse that holds up in court anymore for anything. Alcoholics usually end up in the gutter I look forward to wipeing my shoes on you one day.

Black Twit Briefy all I can say about you is that you and S.S share the same brain and it isn't any good to any of you because it used to form part of your ass. .If you think S.S saying how would you like to see Anderson alive or in coffin is a funny piece of copy for this forum then I hope it comes back to bite you. Have you heard of karma?

Dragon Slayer said:
Nice cover up
Not a cover up, just edited it because you seemed to be offended by my warped sense of humour. I wasnt wishing death on anyone...though I am a Sharks hardliner.
.................actually alcohol is not an excuse that holds up in court anymore for anything.
Well actually some sick pervert got off a charge of sexually assaulting a 11 year old girl last week because he was on the drink. It is a legitimate excuse for a joke but I'm not really worried about validating myself here.

Alcoholics usually end up in the gutter I look forward to wipeing my shoes on you one day.
Who is the vindictive one? Calm down, I havent even had a shot at you. I merely said your signature was a bit vindictive for no reason the other day so you seem to have launched a campaign against me.

Calm down mate. We're all Sharks fans here, we're meant to be pulling in the same direction. It was a joke, morbid yes but a joke none the less. I reiterate I'm not wishing death on anyone. I supported him while he was here but the point I was making is now that CA is gone I couldnt care less what happens to him.

I refuse to get into a slanging match, build a bridge and get over it, there's more important things to worry about. Popper frenzy and BTR good posts btw.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon you coulda caught this fish without bait SS!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Puffer fish perhaps?

"Well actually some sick pervert got off a charge of sexually assaulting a 11 year old girl last week because he was on the drink. It is a legitimate excuse for a joke but I'm not really worried about validating myself here."

Yeah know the case in question.....the judge actually made a mistake with the ruling. Widely reported. It is being looked into for an appeal on this basis.

Yes we are all Sharks fans and should be pulling together. I can take a joke as well as anyone. But what you posted graphically was something I would not like any young fans viewing on this forum. Totally unecessary.

Black Tip Reefy looks for trouble,causes trouble and is a troubled person. Give him a wide birth and stick to sensible debate. Oh by the way BTR doesn't want everyone to pull together on this forum. He has stated as much on this forum. He wants division and has it.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I appreciate that you took the image off the screen. Thankyou!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who appointed you to anything here you weirdo?

I wanted one thing for two years. For Anderson to be gone.
I have that & I am very happy as anyone can see. Except for you , who is obviously very bitter about the loss of their beloved.
you also seem to take a defensive stance against anyone who is anti Anderson.
Be it SS, me, Dean Treister, Juice, Mellor, heimi etc etc.

Your as transparent as a piece of glad wrap.

DS I appreciate that and maybe you are right, maybe I am sick. Definitely a sick sense of humour but I wouldnt have it any other way.

Black Tip Reefy looks for trouble,causes trouble and is a troubled person. Give him a wide birth and stick to sensible debate

I do however think that we should leave the psychoanalysis to professionals and debate the issues not personalities.

Cheers