What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do You Thinks Saints Will Go This Year

Jamesy

Juniors
I'm predicting a top 4 finish. now that i've said that, the Saints will be in for a horror year #-o #-o #-o

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm not as confident as I was this time last year. I think we'll win the grand final by only 20 points.

thommo4pm

Coach
Godz Illa said:
I'm not as confident as I was this time last year. I think we'll win the grand final by only 20 points.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great stuff.
Agree with you there.
I think this is our year. Although I have thought every year since 1998.

But Ido believe we look very strong right across the park if everyone stays fit. Thats the key for us, no injuries for one season please. :cry:

Collateral

Coach
Browny is a very good coach...If we have another floundering year I think it would be time for a Management cleanout, even though it will never happen.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yeah, it's about time thommo4pm

BTW I'm known on Jubilee Ave as Baz n Gaz but haven't posted much there since joining here unfortunatly

SaintTPP

First Grade
Immortal said:
Yeah, it's about time thommo4pm

BTW I'm known on Jubilee Ave as Baz n Gaz but haven't posted much there since joining here unfortunatly
I like coming here for a bit of a laugh, mostly due to the sharks fans hijacking threads etc. But if you want information about Saints, Worl is the place to be imo. There are some people in the know there for sure, but then again their are some real bastards aswell. I think some of the more knowledgable posters from Worl like thommo4pm will be a great attribute to LU. The new Jubilee site will ensure lots of the Worl people come here aswell, the bigger the better!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
With the depth we now have across the park (except halfback), and hoping for few if any injuries, we should finish 2nd or 3rd.