What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How far will Australia go?

Robster

Bench
How far or how far do you expect the Socceroo's to go in the Soccer World Cup, as a kiwi who normally cheers for anyone against Australia, I'll be supporting and chanting Aussie!! but will never wear an Australian jersey of any sport, I feel they are unlucky to get the toughest draw, they won't be Brazil but I believe they can at best Draw with them. I see them winning one game.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
2nd round at most, we have a ok team but nowhere near as good as the media are making it out to be.

Robster

Bench
I think Australia beating Italy are a long odds but I would give them a very good chance, just look at South Korea in the last world cup, hardly was a chance yet that didn't stop them from winning.

Mr Saab

Referee
Will be getting on the 1.38 (and hopefully blowing when everyone gets too excited and thinks australia will make the 2nd round and bets on them to win) for australia to be eliminated in the group stage.
Better than bank interest.

fish eel

Immortal
Second Round.

I think we'll get knocked out bhy Czech Republic, who will finish ahead of Italy in their group.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Will be getting on the 1.38 (and hopefully blowing when everyone gets too excited and thinks australia will make the 2nd round and bets on them to win) for australia to be eliminated in the group stage.
Better than bank interest.
If there was an option for who came in second in the Aussie group, I would probably bet money on both Japan and Croatia just so that if the Aussies failed to make it past the group stage, then I would have some monetary reward for it.

domdom

Juniors
i hope we at least win a game. that will be our best performance in a cup. hell, if we score a goal, we'll do better than last time!

we have a fair chance against japan or croatia, and we just have to hope the brazil game isnt too much of a bloodbath.

SP

Bench
well Senegal beat France in the 02 world cup when France was expected to beat them

so maybe Australia can do the same with Brazil

Latest posts