What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How far with Johns?

Where would we have finished??

• Won grandfinal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Made grandfinal

• made second week

• Total voters

roopy

Referee
This is an exercise in self torture, but how far would we have gone with Johns in the side?

We have just about the best pack in our history coming together right now.

Our backs are looking fabulous.

With Johns our halves were really starting to look like they were starting to fire as well.

All in all, if Johns had stayed fit I believe we would have won the Canberra game and charged into the finals from 5th or 6th position with a bullet.

How would we have gone??

knightsgal85

Juniors
knightsno1fan said:
I agree, I think we could have gone all the way with Joey on board.

Talk about self-torture :lol: Yeah, I went with the selection of "Won Grand Final" as well (if not that, extremely close).

Alex28

Coach
we arent real biased ;-)

i have a different theory - missing Johns has actually made the team better. they have no choice but to step up because he is not there - many many players are guilty of cruising along and hoping Joey will save the day. the likes of Buderus (in particular) have stepped up and taken some initiative and the team is better for it.

i'm thinking that given the way they played while Joey was there mid-season, i dont think they would have made it to the grad final. they would have self-destructed when things didnt go Joey's way, and we would have lost probably in the second week.

the team is better for this experience - if only for the confidence the likes of Buderus and Kidley can take out of the last few weeks, but mostly that the guys know they CAN win without Joey.

Terminator

First Grade
Thats one pole I can't enter I'm afraid, it would be agreeing to the Knights are already gone.

Latest posts