What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good are the boys going

5harkies

Juniors
The Sharkies are deadset on fire. They have that will to win that has me interested again. I must admit during the Anderson years I couldn't be bothered. But I think this a great mixture now. They have a great goal kicker, Covell is an absolute gun of a kicker. I think it's a great team with some great new players, I'm so pleased with the Sharks off-season buys.

I went to the Broncos game which was hard, but we were so unlucky. I've actually met a woman thats a Sharkies fan so thats a plus. I'm trying to get to as many games as possible.

Glad to find this site.
Cheers

Special K said:
nice to see that now the sharks are winning you are now back on board

do i detect a hint of cynicism ?

i also thought it was pronounced fi-ar...you get the idea. that would've been WAY more interesting #5

Jo Ryan

Juniors
Go you Sharkies, Sarkies, 5harkies or what the hell how's spelt who cares, they are going great guns.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Indeed we are.
The best part too is all grades are firing - that has to be a good thing.

Latest posts