What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How hard???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malonez

Juniors
How hard are you blokes going to celebrate - notching up your 1000'th win with a cracking 12 to 10 victory over the Raiders in Canberra??? Ooooh baby, bring out the champagne!!!

Maybe it can be a double celebration with The Coronary breaking ol' Berty Holcroft's long-standing record!!!

Maybe it can be a triple celebration with the worst against start EVER!!!

I can see the festivities going long into the season.

AND, imagine the party that'll happen when you get your 1001st ... sometime in 08!!!

Bet you wish you had Stick back now!!!

ozzie

Bench
Malonez said:
How hard are you blokes going to celebrate - notching up your 1000'th win with a cracking 12 to 10 victory over the Raiders in Canberra??? Ooooh baby, bring out the champagne!!!

Maybe it can be a double celebration with The Coronary breaking ol' Berty Holcroft's long-standing record!!!

Maybe it can be a triple celebration with the worst against start EVER!!!

I can see the festivities going long into the season.

AND, imagine the party that'll happen when you get your 1001st ... sometime in 08!!!

Bet you wish you had Stick back now!!!
considering your post was put in here to cause a stir 0 I will cause a stir by closing it -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts