What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long is Brent Tate likely to be out for?

Can anyone here tell me?...I can't find anything definitive anywhere - all I know is he's injured...but most of the info I've found is old - so no real clue on when he might be back @ this stage.

Cheers!

kickback

Juniors
I saw him at the storm game and he did not look that good, he could not even walk! I heard 4 weeks but i really cant see it after what i saw.

I'm going to a broncos lunch today, he may be there i'll ask him!

Geez! That doesnt sound good at ALL! I had no idea he was so seriously injured - that's a BIG blow to your threequarter line - tate is a quality player!

Yeah, if u get to speak to him...let us know what his story is mate! Cheers!

Smiley

Bench
At least we have a pretty good back up. Shaun Berrigan! To have three awersome centres and only to spots.

Yippee_Wippee said:
At least we have a pretty good back up. Shaun Berrigan! To have three awersome centres and only to spots.

I rate Tate much higher than Berrigan, though! Totally different player with a totally different set of skills- Can provide something out of nothing in the blink of an eye!

Pistol

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
if hes back round 2 i no somoenes gona give him a football lesson

I know someone who has played Origin and Test football whereas this "teacher" hasnt and won't

Wise up BBSF

Dazzat

First Grade
Those two tries Tate scored on the Kangaroo tour in England ... gave the opposition a nose bleed as he ran past ... and Sterlo and Gould in the commentary boxes who reckoned he shouldn't have toured. What a couple of tossers!