What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will McIntire inflict this fool on the players

john oldie

Juniors
If Mcintire wont ease the Players burden surely Furner will do the decent thing and stop destroying the club and the

players development and resign

He must be the worst coach in NRL history

He cant even see that Crocker missed more tackles than the Tigers scored points

The lack of tackling commitment by Lars and Lazy Dave was appalling

Hasnt Dopey Dave even got the decency to resign and maybe give his players a chance to Resurrect their careers

And what of Daley and the rest of Furners Playing mates, When are they going to put the club before their friendship

with Dopey and call for his resignation

What a joke they all are

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
Did you not hear him the other day?

He's appointed coaches like Sheens. He's allowed to be arrogant.

Cryptic

Juniors
I'm going to take a stab and say he isn't the worst ever and john oldie would be...

Either way though I'm all for everyone getting sacked... Every single last one of them... "inflict this fool on the players"? try inflict the players on the fans... A bunch of gutless cowards who are just sitting back and soaking up the cash with no f**king pride in anything they do... Typical f**king Gen Y wankers... Although even Shaun "I'm too scared to start" Berrigan needs to harden the f**k up so I they just all suck the big ones...