What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Americans here?

roopy

Referee
At a guess - about 20 post - some often - some occasionally.
I'd say at least that many again read the forum.

Several of the AMNRL team websites have links to this forum.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Tomahawk or the Falcon - Jason Carletti

Glen Mills Bulls Winger.

This is my fourth season playing Rugby League .

I play mostly Wing, and am an Interchange player

Played in the 2004, 2005, and 2006 AMNRL Grand Final, with the Bulls winning in 2006.

International games played in Cambridge Unversity, Wong Roos, Coogie Dolphines, and the Britsh Royal Army. Will had the New Zealand police at the end of the year.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
Spinner Howland.
Born Queensland Australia but I have been involved in the AMNRL for 9 years now, after playing at home in the UK and France.
I have pernament Residence Status and am the Co-Founder and Coach of the Jacksonville Axemen.
Washed Up, Never Was, Has Been, Reserve Orange Boy, but I still get out and play every week.

Tomahawk

Staff member
spinnerhowland said:
Washed Up, Never Was, Has Been, Reserve Orange Boy, but I still get out and play every week.

There are many quality player in the AMNRL playing Interchange.

For the Bulls you have the Chief, Buco at times, Joe Becker at times, just to name a few.

Tomahawk

Staff member
War Pig said:
If Chief is in the Top 10, why is he starting the bench?

War Pig;

Some people would agree that the Chief is one of the top 10 players in the AMNRL and some would disagree.

First why I believe he is coming off the bench is because he is at the end of his playing career and is letting some of the younger and up and coming guys step into his play.

Second he is in his upper 30's and going 80 minutes against younger players is a hard challange.

Third him being a part of the Bulls there are many players that can play front row, 2nd row, and lock. The Bulls have about 10 different players that can play any of thos 3 positions. More then half of those 10 players could start on just about any other team in the AMNRL. 3 of them off the top of my head have played for the Tomahawks.

Fourth, is I believe that he is starting to change his role as a player to a player/coach. He is not only a motavtor on the field he is becomeing even more of a motavtor coming of the bench.

Finally, chief could start on just about any team in the AMNRL. I think he as not only motavated his teamates, but the Glen Mills coaching staff this year. I believe he is a better asset coming off the bench then he is starting. And anyone who has experinced one of his crushing hit does not want to experience a hit like that in the 40th, 50th, 60, or 70th minute.

Latest posts