What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Big Toe nails have you lost???

chileman

Coach
Just played soccer and was smashed in the foot on the good ole big toe! Took the boot off after the game and the whole toe nail is blue.....which always means in 3-4 weeks it will fall off (toe nail that is :lol:).....I think it's the 11th big toenail I'm going to lose.......painful but it seems to be my lot in life :p we lost 2-1 too :x

McLovin

Staff member
I haven't lost any toenails tbh. I have somehow managed to molest my left little toe and how it's split in half and the root/base...Putting on socks is a pain...

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
We lost 2-1 today as well. Needed to win to be more than just "mathematical possibilities" of making the semi-finals, completely dominated the opposition and the f**king forwards missed about 5 or 6 simple, simple, SIMPLE opportunities. BLOODY HELL!!!!!

Gutted.

chileman

Coach
the forwards missed about 5 or 6 simple, simple, SIMPLE opportunities. BLOODY HELL!!!!!

Gutted.
:sarcasm: Have your strikers been training with ours....we missed more than that :x but we still are cemented in the top 5 and would have to lose the next 4 games to miss out on the finals!

McLovin

Staff member
I used to play striker for a C grade team...FMD you mids and backs think you have it tough...waa waaa i've got to defend and not let any in waa waaa all you have to do is kick a ball past the keeper waaa waaa...

Forwards feel the most pressure imo...

Dani

Immortal
Only lost a thumb nail. Have been scared of acrylic nails ever since.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
:sarcasm: Have your strikers been training with ours....we missed more than that :x but we still are cemented in the top 5 and would have to lose the next 4 games to miss out on the finals!
Haha probably, then. Our forwards are sh*t. Good luck for the rest of the season.

I used to play striker for a C grade team...FMD you mids and backs think you have it tough...waa waaa i've got to defend and not let any in waa waaa all you have to do is kick a ball past the keeper waaa waaa...

Forwards have a job to do, midfielders have a jobs to do, defenders have a job to do .. and so does the keeper.

Apart from last weekend when we only fielded 9 for the whole game and lost heavily, we've only conceded something like 8 goals in 9 games .. and we've only scored 8 or 9 in 9 games too. Despite missing at least one 1-on-1 every game, missing at least 2 simple headers from crosses each game etc etc.

Problem is that our two main strikers from last season who scored 20 goals between them both couldn't play this year (went overseas for 6 months I think), and our left mid who topped the charts last season with 11 in 17 games has had a poor year. So 30 goals from last season are not there this season, and even though our defence has improved, we have gone backwards (made the Grand Final last season).

Really disappointed TBH.

McLovin

Staff member
Ok then maybe it was just my grade.... At least two of our players have the inability to run onto the ball, you always have to pass directly to them cos they have zero acceleration and speed. We also have 2 chubbers who don't really have a set position. One bloke who must be at least 70 years old. Our keeper is 3 feet tall...Our good players were really good though and should have been in a higher grade...

chileman

Coach
Haha probably, then. Our forwards are sh*t. Good luck for the rest of the season.
You to amigo, hopefully you have a run of wins and some results go your way.......can't say the same to you about a footy game at Wollongong tomorrow though ;-):D
Toe is very sore, hope I haven't broken it :?

chileman

Coach

:lol: I wish I played against you when you were striker ;-)

McLovin

Staff member
haha...I had anger management issues back then. A total fruitcake when it came to sport of any kind. If things didn't go our way, it was pretty much my que to sit on the bench...

Kiki

First Grade
hello this thread is disgusting.

however

i lost one last year after getting drunk at the cricket, coming home and stumbled into the bathroom to do a wizzie...then tripped over the towel rack and smashed my toe. how am i single? mystery.

hello this thread is disgusting.

however

i lost one last year after getting drunk at the cricket, coming home and stumbled into the bathroom to do a wizzie...then tripped over the towel rack and smashed my toe. how am i single? mystery.

at least you did'nt mistake the floor for a toilet.

Latest posts