What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many games will Cronulla win this year

How many games will Cronulla win

Votes: 30 27.5%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 16 14.7%

Votes: 24 22.0%

Votes: 30 27.5%

• Total voters

Chook Herron

Juniors
Another interesting thing will be how long their losing streak continues. It's up to what 14 games now since their last NRL win? Their last win was about Round 15 last year against the Eels.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
They would have a better chance if they dug up Jack Gibson and installed him has head coach rather than leave sticky in charge.

petetheileet

First Grade
Gallen has to be one of the biggest liabilities in the NRL

If he was at saints, Wayne wouldn't put up with him and he would be playing for Shellharbour

errors, penalties and missed tackles...just ridiculous!!!

If the can hang on to the ball and control the ruck more, they will go great guns

Douglas is outstanding and in a winning side he would be unstoppable

the youth and skill is there but they need to get the fundamentals right!

Barrett really looks like he doesn't wanna be there. You can tell he doesn't care about the Sharks at all and he's just collecting his pay cheque. When does his contract expire?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
tim smith will help their attack but wont help their defence. i ahvent seen them this year but if they're typical of stuart coached teams i dont expect much. probabilities will always eman they'll win a few games. i hope they get the record for the longest losing streak before they start winning though

jargan83

Coach
I would like to say they will go winless but even the bottom sides usually jag a couple of games so I will go for 2 or 3

gronkathon

First Grade
Every fan will soon become nervous playing the Sharks. Much like the Nukes in 2005 nobody wants to be the first scalp

fred92

Juniors
The supporters should pass the hat around. I feel physically sick watching them play. I'd rather see Biggest Loseer contestants posing nude at the start of the show than have to watch them go around again, but its like a car accident - that morbid curiosity just to see how horrific it is.

How bad can they get?. I know exactly where you're coming from, my team was beaten so often, by so many clubs and so many points yet the Sharks still played better than us. Clubs always have their peaks and troughs but your club will turn things around. Keep your chin up Ronnie.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
tim smith will help their attack but wont help their defence. i ahvent seen them this year but if they're typical of stuart coached teams i dont expect much. probabilities will always eman they'll win a few games. i hope they get the record for the longest losing streak before they start winning though
Considering the longest run of consecutive losses is 42 games, I can't see it happening.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The supporters should pass the hat around. I feel physically sick watching them play. I'd rather see Biggest Loseer contestants posing nude at the start of the show than have to watch them go around again, but its like a car accident - that morbid curiosity just to see how horrific it is.

How bad can they get?. I know exactly where you're coming from, my team was beaten so often, by so many clubs and so many points yet the Sharks still played better than us. Clubs always have their peaks and troughs but your club will turn things around. Keep your chin up Ronnie.

Thanks mate, but I am Dragons supporter. Was just saying they are very hard to watch, but I pay Foxtel for 8 games a week so I'm compelled to watch, as horrific as it is.

I might need your support in September though mate. Hopefully not this year.

Mong

Post Whore
Thanks mate, but I am Dragons supporter. Was just saying they are very hard to watch, but I pay Foxtel for 8 games a week so I'm compelled to watch, as horrific as it is.

You are keen (and obviously not married). I watched their first round game against the Storm and decided i wouldn't bother watching them again until they played Saints.

Last edited:

GGOA

Juniors
Also - how dare the Cronulla CEO say that they dont have the cattle???
They have good footballers playing out of position and playing with fear of being dropped.
They have the cattle - they just don't have a cattle dog!!

Latest posts