What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many NRL games do you watch per week

How many NRL games do you watch per week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sladden road

Juniors
Sharks till about twenty minutes in(the I’m over it point) and 2 to 3 others .

good to see polls coming back into vogue

Quigs

Immortal
I love the informed unbiased commentary teams and the funny guys like Sammy Thaiday so I watch as many as I can. Sometimes I just have the volume up full bore and do other things without actually watching whoever it is playing.

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
Always watch the Thurs nite.
Always watch the Friday 8pm - unless its 2 teams i cant srand watching. Broncs v dogs would fit into that category.
Only watch the early Friday game if we're playing or its a topliner. Usually at the pub.
Of the rest on average 2 - 3, but would not sit and watch full 70. Probably reading at same time or doing whatever.

snout

First Grade
It changes every week for me,
sometimes all,
sometimes none,
sometimes four,
sometimes one,
sometimes five,
sometimes three,
sometimes six,
sometimes seven,
sometimes eight,
All I know is that I never, ever, watch 9....
Yep...never ever watch 9.

Ads

First Grade
Whatever I can. I’m fully invested in a nrl fantasy draft comp. I don’t care about teams just my fantasy players.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It changes every week for me,
sometimes all,
sometimes none,
sometimes four,
sometimes one,
sometimes five,
sometimes three,
sometimes six,
sometimes seven,
sometimes eight,
All I know is that I never, ever, watch 9....

9. The channel or games? HAHAHA

I bet you have watched all 8 and some NSW cup sometimes

I do and the Q Cup games.

R-15-3

Juniors
Every sharks game 25 years without missing a minute. Then bits and pieces of most games but not invested in any other game or result at all mainly on in the background and depends on what I can get away with without the wife yelling at me or kids pestering me. This season is prob the least iv watched other games, they have ruined it with the rules.

snout

First Grade
I failed to add l watch every sharks game.
Never miss one.
And wont listen to the result if l cant see it live and watch the replay

Go into every game believing we're a chance.

bluefox68

Staff member
Every sharks game 25 years without missing a minute. Then bits and pieces of most games but not invested in any other game or result at all mainly on in the background and depends on what I can get away with without the wife yelling at me or kids pestering me. This season is prob the least iv watched other games, they have ruined it with the rules.
Wow - some jealousy (on my part) there.

I would love to have the time to do that.

carinashark

First Grade
Every Sharks game and every Storm game. The Storm = an unbelievable determination to win. They play as though they are privileged to play for Storm and realise that they won’t be there for ever.
Remember that Valesquez moment. When Morris named him to play.
“ I won’t let you down, I won’t let you down”.
If Bellyache ever sees that ,Vass will be getting a call.