What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Cam Smiths leg pull?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Around the 20minute mark. If Adam Blair got a week then this is at least 2 or 3. Bet he doesn't even get cited.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Ref even tells him not to do it and he continued to twist the ankle, not even a penalty was given :crazy: He's the biggest protected species in the game he threw about 5 forward passes last night and not one was called.

innsaneink

Referee
Youre underselling the incident Vic, much more than a leg pull.....serious twisting going on there too.
Deffo worse than Blairs....but it IS golden boy isnt it

BunniesMan

Immortal
Because he knows how to speak politely to refs unlike the likes of Gallen he has a good reputation in the media.

But that leg pull was disgraceful. He didn't even try to make it look like part of the tackle which they usually do. The others were tackling the player and he was just standing there playing with the leg.

Why shouldn't he get a week or two off.

Dirtiest player I've ever seen, spends all game trying to put player's limbs in positions they weren't meant to be in. Wish he'd just piss off to another sport.

macavity

Referee
Anyone else see Quinn change course while retreating (offside) to deliberately get in the way of an attacking play, and not get penalised?

Melbourne are the dirtiest team in the comp by some way. Quite obviously coached to cheat; yet apparently the cheating culture was only Waldron... :sarcasm:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Even worse he's the Australian captain, lets not forget his 3 contract signing while managing himself. Most unlikeable bloke in the game IMO.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No suspension but I hope he does it to the wrong player one day and gets his head caved in. An absolute germ of an individual.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even worse he's the Australian captain, lets not forget his 3 contract signing while managing himself. Most unlikeable bloke in the game IMO.

I still wonder about this, how come all the players managers got sanctioned but nothing happens to smith for managing himself

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyone else see Quinn change course while retreating (offside) to deliberately get in the way of an attacking play, and not get penalised?

Melbourne are the dirtiest team in the comp by some way. Quite obviously coached to cheat; yet apparently the cheating culture was only Waldron... :sarcasm:
They got away with murder all game yet won the penalty count i think. :crazy: But they are so bloody good at it. Merkins.

Joely01

Bench
Melbourne as a club are cheating scum, there players are exactly the same. The more game this dirty team continues to lose the better.

On smith, never liked him and have always said he is one of the dirtiest players in the game. But of course he will somehow get off.

And I agree mac on the Quinn incident, he helled on for way to long as well, and then on purpose got in the way. And other club player would of at least got penalized and maybe 10 in the bin, but the storm have had the rub of the green for some time.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
*shrugs* I see the best player in the NRL. Every league fan I know hates him with a passion, but I love watching him play.

gronkathon

First Grade
Probably should get caned but with the way injuries are sitting this weekend I dont think my SC team can afford him to get rubbed out

Latest posts